This is going to be quick! We have a shoot this afternoon so I thought I would quickly share what’s new with The TomKat Studio! (No link love this week, but I promise to share lots next week!)
What’s New from TomKat
- I’m currently obsessed with the new French Square Plastic Milk Bottles (shown above) that we added to the shop last week. My sweet friend, Kate requested them for her son’s 1st birthday party which is sure to be spectacular. If don’t follow Kate, you should. She is one of the most amazing children’s party experts ever. Not to mention, she’s one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met.
- After I highlighted the Give Thanks Pillow Covers in our shop yesterday, they sold out. If you were really wanting one, please comment on this post and I will find out if I can get more quickly!
- Speaking of Giving Thanks, thank you to the thousands of people who have ordered our Free Printable Give Thanks Collection. We have now added it to our Scribd page for easy download, no need to order. While you’re there, be sure to check out all of our other free printable downloads. My design files have been downloaded nearly 1 million times so far! (crazy!)
- Last week, I added a new Christmas section to the shop filled with darling packaging items and tags! Be sure to check it out here. It is time to start planning your holiday parties!
- On the topic of holiday parties, I am working on a collaboration with Kelly from The Party Dress that will bring you tons of fabulous inspiration for the holidays. If you’re not Pinterest yet, you’ll want to be so you can join in on the fun! Need an invite to Pinterest? Email us.
- Our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide is coming right along! This year, we are adding a few new sections to the publication including holiday sweets recipes from our favorite baking bloggers and some seriously cute free printable gift tag designs from our favorite printable designers! Want a little peek? Click here.
- As I predicted, the shoot we did last week is officially my FAVORITE shoot ever. Pink, gold, ruffles, frills….so gorgeous. It has been submitted to be published on HGTV and I can’t wait to share it with you! If you missed the sneak peek, see it here.
- Over the weekend, I tested out a new recipe for Hot Chocolate on a Stick to help kick off Jen from Tatertots & Jello’s Holiday series. It was super easy to make and seriously so yummy. They will make perfect neighbor/teacher gifts. Check out the recipe and free printable here.
- In case you missed it, today is the last day to enter our latest Pottery Barn Kids Giveaway! Enter to win a pink or red Retro Pedal Car! Two winners will be chosen. Perfect Christmas gift for your little ones!
- We are off to shoot some fabulous new items today with Jessica Downey that I’ve been trying to get into the shop for months. My little Kate is modeling in the shoot after school and was giddy about it this morning. She sometimes becomes a little diva during shoots, so fingers crossed she’ll be very cooperative today!
Have a wonderful rest of the week, friends!
photo by ten22 studio taken at our HGTV shoot last week