The holiday season is in full swing and I hope you are enjoying it! If you have kids, I am sure they have been dreaming about what Santa might bring them this year. If they haven’t sent their wish list off to the North Pole yet, use this free Printable “Dear Santa” Letter to make it easy! I created this design as part of our monthly printable series with the fabulous group of creative bloggers below. I hope you enjoyed the series this year and let me know if you would like to see me doing something similar again next year!
Download the “Dear Santa” page and then be sure to check out all of the additional adorable holiday designs available!
1. The Dating Divas: Festive and flirty cards just for you two!
2. Somewhat Simple: A vintage 12 days of Christmas countdown activity.
3. Whipperberry: Holly Jolly Christmas printable to dress-up your holiday decor!
4. Crafting Chicks: Darling printable Christmas List pages!
5. Tatertots & Jello: An easy way to display Christmas cards using a foldable ruler!
6. L’il Luna: Christmas Cookies in a Jar with free printable recipe!
7. My Sister’s Suitcase: “Blue Christmas” gift idea and printable tag for loved ones you’ll miss this year!
8. I Heart Nap Time: A sweet little tag and Hershey Kiss stickers to dress up a cute and fun gift!
9. The 36th Avenue: Cute DIY Christmas Stockings made with our free printables!
10. Paging Supermom: Stocking Tags to personalize your family’s stockings plus coordinating “Naughty” & “Nice” labels.
11. The TomKat Studio: Printable “Dear Santa” Letter perfect for the kids to fill in and mail off to the North Pole!
12. The Idea Room: Fun Christmas Labels for your gifts and printables for a fun neighbor gift idea!