{Free Printables} Gingerbread Men Cookie Recipe & Sweet Treats Tags!

I simply can't believe that nearly two years ago, on a whim I started this blog. What an amazing experience it has been. Never did I think it would turn into what it is. I couldn't be happier sharing my ideas and designs!
My very first post was about the Gingerbread Men Cookies that my mom & I made at Christmas time. It's crazy, but I have had so many readers asking for the recipe from that 2008 post! The recipe was from Food Network and I thought I would create a printable page for it, along with some free printable tags for your sweet treats this season! Below are the cookies from that post two years ago! Little did I know that creating tags similar to these would turn into a successful business!

My mom & I will be making these again this week...and I can't wait because I have been craving them!
If you make them, I would love to see and share your photos!

Click here to download the RECIPE PAGE

Click here to download SWEET TREATS TAGS

Enjoy!

PS. We just hit 14,000 fans on Facebook!
Thank you for sharing The TomKat Studio with your friends!

Related Posts

1. Sandi 12/14/2010

these are adorable! thanks Kim!

2. Liz @ LivingMySweetLife 12/14/2010

How funny, I logged onto my computer about 10 minutes ago to start looking up gingerbread man recipes because my mother in law gave me a jar of molasses. I got sidetracked by reading all my blogs and I open up yours and here is the perfect recipe!! THANK YOU!!!! I've been a follower of your for well over a year I love your blog, I am hoping I will be able to order Bridal Shower invitations, banners and cupcake toppers from you very soon!!

3. Melissa 12/14/2010

What an awesome gift for us! Thank you for continuing to inspire me day after day....and Merry Christmas!

Many Blessings,
    Melissa

4. LADY JANE'S EMPORIUM 12/14/2010

Thanks Kim...You are too sweet! Happy Baking!

5. Ooh La Lollipop 12/14/2010

Thanks so much for the recipe, Kim! My kids will LOVE baking these! Congratulations on your two year anniversary - and for hitting 14,000 fans!!!

6. Rains Family 12/14/2010

Thank you for these fabulous sweet treat tags!! I was just bagging up a bunch of cookies for a cookie exchange party tonight and wondering how to "cuten" them-- This adds the perfect touch!!

7. Glory/ Glorious Treats 12/14/2010

Super cute!! I'm sure I'll have some treats I can use these on. Thanks Kim!

8. CBH 12/14/2010

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

9. MARGARITA BLOOM 12/14/2010

Seriously so cute Kim!!! Those gingerbread cookies look darn yummy! I couldn't resist blogging about your fabulous printables! They really put me in the holiday spirit. Take a peek....Kisses!

10. jules p 12/15/2010

these are so stinkin' cute!e

11. Virginie 12/15/2010

Thank you so much, they are adorable!
    We made some cookies yesterday with my daughter for her teacher. I originally simply closed the bag of biscuits with a ribbon but now I have added the "made with love" tags it looks so much better.
    Picture here http://thatcutelittlecake.blogspot.com/
    Thanks again

12. Ginger Bread Men Recipe – Best Ginger Bread Men Recipe “How to Make Gingerbread Men Cookies” | Ginger Bread Men Recipe 10/10/2011

[...] King Arthur Flour How to Make Gingerbread Men … – Pick Your Own Christmas Tree.Org {Free Printables} Gingerbread Men Cookie … – The TomKat Studio How to Make Gingerbread Men Cookies – RecipeTips.com Cakespy: Gingerbread Mad Men | Serious [...]

13. Gingerbread Men Recipe – Best Gingerbread Men Recipe “How To Make Easy, Gluten Free & Vegan Gingerbread Men Cookies” | Gingerbread Men Recipe 11/05/2011

14. Gingerbread Men Recipe « Gingerbread Men Recipe « Gingerbread Men Recipe 11/13/2011

15. Gingerbread Men Recipe | Gingerbread Men Recipe 11/13/2011

[...] just for ... - King Arthur Flour How to Make Gingerbread Men ... - Pick Your Own Christmas Tree.Org {Free Printables} Gingerbread Men Cookie ... - The TomKat Studio How to Make Gingerbread Men Cookies - RecipeTips.com Cakespy: Gingerbread Mad Men | Serious Eats : [...]

16. Gingerbread Men Recipe | Gingerbread Men Recipe 11/15/2011

[...] ABDOMINAL FAT Wordpress Plugin: WORDPRESS PLUGIN CREATES BACKLINKS AUTOMATICALLY! // // // // // // Susan asks…Gluten free gingerbread men with these ingredients?I have rice flour, eggs, milk,...ad/show_ads.js">// Susan asks…Gluten free gingerbread men with these ingredients?I have rice [...]