{14 Days of Sweet Valentine's Day Ideas} Craft Ideas on HGTV!

HGTV is showcasing 3 Easy Valentine's Day Craft Ideas that I styled and created tutorials for! They are even linked on their home page today! I'm so excited! I am so happy to be working with them on some fun projects! Vicki from Vicki Lynn Photography did a beautiful job with these photos!

Check out more photos and full tutorials here:

Sweet Cupcake Toppers {including free printable file!}
Pretty Paper Garlands
L-O-V-E Letters

Also, view a HGTV photo showcase with additional photos from the project HERE!

Sources:

Large Paper Punches :: EK Success
{Real Estate Punch} {3" Scallop Circle Punch}
White Cake Stand :: Layla Grayce
Decorative Plates :: HomeGoods {inspired the color scheme!}
Cupcakes :: Made myself {used my fave Wilton 2D tip}
Cupcake Liners :: SimplyCaked
Scrapbook Paper, Chipboard Letters, Doilies :: Hobby Lobby

Related Posts

1. Sandi 02/02/2011

great ideas!
    love those cupcake toppers!
    And LOVE the new site! congrats! it looks amazing. :)

2. Annette 02/02/2011

You are an inspiration and continue to amaze me with all of your creativity! I just bought that 'real estate' punch today to use for our Valentine's Day stay at home dinner with the kids.

• Kim 02/03/2011

I LOVE that punch! I will be doing more layouts for that design, because I think it will be popular!

3. Rebekah 02/02/2011

Love your new website and logo! And the Valentine's Day ideas are amazing... as always!

4. Jen 02/03/2011

It took a little bit of searching to figure out exactly what punch you used for the cupcake toppers - the Real Estate punch. I just had to let you know that, once I figured it out, I went to Jo-Ann's website (punches are 40% off this week), and it's sold out! I think it's probably all because of you and your fans! :-)

• Kim 02/03/2011

Oh WOW! I should have linked directly to that punch! I think I will add that. It can be purchased at Eksuccess.com, I believe.

5. Kristi 02/03/2011

Don't you just love Home Goods? I always feel like I'm on a treasure hunt there!

• Kim 02/03/2011

HomeGoods is my happy place! Seriously! I always find amazing things there!

6. Rachie 02/03/2011

You have the best ideas!! xx

7. Tiffany 02/03/2011

I love the paper garlands!!! Will definitely have to try that. Would be really pretty for any occasion too!

8. Elaina - Fun Finds For Mom 02/03/2011

Congratulations on the HGTV gig! You are truly an inspiration. Love the new site and logo too!

9. Rebecca@RootsAndWingsCo 02/04/2011

Congrats! That is so exciting! Great job!

Rebecca

10. Erica B. 02/07/2011

I love your new logo!

11. » Sharing the LOVE - Divine Party Concepts 02/14/2011

[...] Source [...]

12. {Photo Styling & Article for HGTV} Girl’s Birthday Party Themes! | The TomKat Studio 03/03/2011

[...] several other projects for HGTV including Boy Birthday Party Ideas, Creating Dessert Tables and Valentine’s Day Ideas! I also had the pleasure of designing and styling four new themes for girls!  The beautiful [...]

13. New to the Shop :: Party Crafting Kit & New Punch Shape! | The TomKat Studio 11/28/2011

[...] the shop, as well! This is such a fun shape and right now our Heavenly Holiday ($5.50 today) and Valentine’s Day Designs (free download) have designs that work perfectly with it! We will be adding more design files that [...]

14. 101 Valentine’s Day Printables {free} 01/07/2013

[...] Cupcake Toppers & Valentine Printables – The TomKat Studio [...]

15. DIYs for Valentines Day - Get Inspired! | The Ever So Crafty Mom 06/26/2014

[…] Have fun! Link Here Link Here Link Here 22 Valentines Crafts for Kids Link Here Link Here Sweet Treats for Valentines! How to make apple roses Link Here Brownie hearts and brownie […]

16. naruto 09/21/2014