Charming Yellow & Blue Easter Brunch for HGTV

I recently had the opportunity to style an Easter Brunch for HGTV's website! It is now published on HGTV {see here!} and I am thrilled to be able to share the photos and details with you! Easter is just around the corner, but it's not too late to create a colorful and creative gathering. For this shoot, I styled a tablescape, a dessert table as well as a food display {new for me!}. I designed a new Printable Collection called Daisy Garden, and it is now available in the shop. I have been dreaming of a DAISY collection for quite some time and thought that Easter would be the perfect occasion for it. Laura {Laura Winslow Photography} and I brainstormed on colors and ideas and had a fabulous time bringing this theme to life!

Styling/Party Designs :: The TomKat Studio

Photography :: Laura Winslow

A special thank you to my sweet friend, Lindsay of Banner Boutique for letting me borrow some of the fabulous decor from her personal stash!

View full story on HGTV here!

Click here to purchase Printable Easter Collection!

:: Sources ::

Daisy Cookies :: Sweetopia {tutorial will be posted soon}
Daisy Cupcakes & Daisy Cake :: Decadent Delights
Cake Pops :: Ms. Sweet Soiree
3-Tier Garden Shelf, Daisy Balls, Place Mats :: HomeGoods
White Linen Ruffled Table Runner :: Sweet Tea & Linen

Party Supplies - Paper Medallions, Striped Straws, Favor Bags, Paper Cups ::  The TomKat Studio Shop!

:: Clothing & Accessories ::

Presley's Dress :: Lotti Da Baby
Linnea's Dress :: Two Monkeys Designs
Felt Headbands :: Lizzie, Izzie + James
Blue Rosette Clip :: Banner Boutique
Ladies Clothing :: Katybug Faye Boutique

On a side note:

Very sad news. This sweet doggie passed away a few days after our shoot.
We will miss you, Dolly.

Related Posts

1. Polka Dot Sally 04/12/2011

Kim, thank you for dreaming up that fabulous "wall of daisies" ideas and for picking our Tissue Daisies. It turned out even better than I could imagine. Love the colors and Laura, love the photos! :)

• Kim 04/13/2011

Thank you for helping my vision come to life, Sally! {as always} XOXO

2. renee unsworth 04/12/2011

Beautiful. Thanks for all the Easter inspiration!

3. Mindy 04/12/2011

love the use of the banquette!

4. Iris {Sweet Metel Moments} 04/12/2011

This is so lovely!!! Happy Easter to you and the TomKat Studio family!

5. Lottie Da is in TomKat Studio’s latest feature for HGTV’s website!! « Lottie Da | Modern, whimsical designs for baby & family 04/12/2011

[...] Check out the full article here:  http://www.thetomkatstudio.com/hgtv-charming-yellow-blue-easter-brunch/ [...]

6. Heather G. 04/12/2011

Oh no - so sad about that cute pup :(

I love this shoot - one of the prettiest, yet. Great job!

7. Holly 04/12/2011

The styling and printables are gorgeous and the photos are amazing!!

8. {Tutorial} Daisy Cookie Pops by Sweetopia! | The TomKat Studio 04/12/2011

[...] from Sweetopia created this gorgeous Daisy Cookie Pops for our recent Easter Brunch photo shoot for HGTV! Lucky for us, she is sharing a detailed tutorial on how to make [...]

9. Shirley L 04/12/2011

Absolutely stunning!!!

RIP Dolly :(

10. becca @ birthday girl 04/13/2011

absolutely stunning kim... i love it all. the color combo and the dasies... simply perfect.

11. paddleattachment 04/13/2011

Simply. Gorgeous.

12. Easter Decor Idea | Meg Bunten | Web Princess 04/13/2011

[...] a CommentHaving the family over for Easter?Here are some fun ideas for your Easter celebration from TomKat Studio. Filed Under: Crafty, Featured About Web Princess MegWith more than 15 years in marketing and [...]

13. Angy 04/13/2011

I love LottieDa! The boutique is amazing and they have the most adorable items. So happy to see this store in your photo shoot!

14. Libby 04/13/2011

So refreshing! I think you need some lemon bars in there too though! Here's a yummy recipe. http://libberliciouslivedelicious.blogspot.com/2011/04/tangy-lemon-bars-recipe.html

15. Candace (Candy & Cake) 04/13/2011

Love the color combination...been busy planning my baby's nursery in those same colors just waiting for my fabrics to pull it all together. Due in August and am finding even outfits that coordinate with the same colors...funny how that has happened. Just holding onto receipts in case they are wrong about the gender...:)
    So fresh and fun!

16. Simona Dedek 04/13/2011

Love it! Beautiful! All you're missing is some real daisy jewelry from us :-)
    Please let me know if we can contribute any pieces to future designs from our real flower jewelry line.

17. Glory/ Glorious Treats 04/14/2011

So gorgeous Kim!! I love the colors and Laura's photos captured everything so beautifully too!

18. Eloïse 04/15/2011

Wow, everything is OH SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Brava!

19. Kristen Duke Photography 04/15/2011

LOVE LOVE love it all. Love the colors especially. Bright and happy, not dull and drab that Easter colors often take on...

20. Stephanie 04/18/2011

Amazing! I love the honeycomb daisies as a change from the pom. Such a bright & happy shoot.
    I have seen your 'grass' planter in a couple of your parties now & am wondering where to find one. I'm hosting my daughter's 3rd birthday (a garden tea party) in a few weeks & would love to find one like it! I would appreciate your help! Thanks!

21. Helen Guzman :: bonito design 04/19/2011

OF COURSE I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! You amaze me :)

22. {Video} How to Make Cookie Pops | Sweetopia 05/15/2011

[...] Kim at The TomKat Studio gave me the cookie theme of the month for her HGTV shoot, daisies, these were my first choice; easy to make, fun to eat & perfect for spring! (Although [...]

23. {Fabulous Friday Giveaway} Fabulous Lizzie, Izzie & James Hair Accessories! | The TomKat Studio 05/20/2011

[...] by Laura Winslow Photography from our Easter Brunch shoot for [...]

24. Easter Brunch Tables! - B. Lovely Events 04/10/2014

[…] the love the soft yellow and blue table of this Easter brunch table designed by The TomKat Studio. The little birdie salt and pepper shakers are just darling […]

25. Fijne paasdagen! | LiVe Lifestyle 04/19/2014

[…] bron, bron, bron, bron, bron, […]