{Obsessed with} Pinterest!

I am officially obsessed with the new social networking site, Pinterest. Pinterest is a virtual pin board that allows you to easily virtually "pin" beautiful photos from any site you see. No downloading, no uploading....just PIN it! It is highly addicting but so inspiring! When I need a break from my endless working, I hop over for some fun. Here are a few of the boards that I have created:

Cupcakes I Love

Decorating I Love

Fashion I Love

I also love creating more specific boards for certain themes, like:

Royal Wedding Ideas

A fun bonus is that many members not only like to pin beautiful things, but also beautiful people. So, I decided to start a board last night:

People I Love

Are you ready to join the fun?

Head over to Pinterest and request an invitation!

1. Kelly 04/28/2011

I am quite obsessed myself! I just got my sister into it today and she has caught the bug now too :)

2. Carina Zabert 04/28/2011

I love it – but have submitted for an invite twice and still nothing. Please I need an invitation...
    Thanks in advance...

Cari

3. Carina Zabert 04/28/2011

Thank you KIM!

4. Christine Rizzo 04/28/2011

I have been using it for a few weeks! I'm so in love with it!!

5. Adisten's Closet by Modern Chic Tots 04/29/2011

I love it but sent in for a request and still haven't heard anything :( Hopefully soon!

6. Lulù 04/29/2011

No, I cannot thank you for this.. because you've just caused to me ANOTHER addiction :)
    Pinterest is SO great!

7. Connie 04/29/2011

I too have sent more than once for an invite and have not heard anything. I figured they didn't want to send me an invitation. :(

• Patti J. 04/29/2011

Hi Connie! If I could figure out HOW to invite you, I'd be happy to! Drop me an e-mail: [email protected] and if I figure it out, I'll send an invite!

8. Katiejo 04/29/2011

I love that you have Joey McIntyre from NKOTB on your People I Love page! I was a Jonathan girl back in the day...
    I keep submitting for an invitation but still no dice... It's torture looking at the party and not being able to join in!

9. Kim @ Everything Etsy 04/29/2011

Kim, don't even get me started about Pinterest! I'm sure my husband is sick of hearing of the latest cool idea I found on there. Ha!

Your boards are beautiful! :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

~Kim

• Graciela 04/29/2011

Thanks Kim, I´m sure it will be my new obsession. One more .... but I think is perfect to save all you like.
      I´m going to send you a mail requiring an invitation, Ok.
      Saludos desde México

• Kim 05/04/2011

Ladies, if you still haven't been invited just shoot me an email with the subject line PINTEREST and I will invite you so you can get addicted too! :)

10. Patti J. 04/29/2011

I love looking around on Pinterest, but cannot figure it out! Can you give a tutorial on how to get started??? lol!!!

11. Tina Bartram 04/29/2011

I'm dying to get it started but how do I get an invitation?! This is fabulous!!

12. Cyndi LaChance - Holiday Sparkle 04/29/2011

I am sooooooooooo glad that I am not the only one who is hooked on this site! It is so much fun and I have found so many gorgeous things browsing through the pinned photos. I think thats how I found your lovely website!! :)
    Cyndi

13. Kristen 04/29/2011

Same here - I've submitted for an invite weeks ago and nothing. Help!

14. Barbara Cohen 04/29/2011

Love it! I requested an invite as well and nothing. I would love an invite if someone would be willing to send me one. [email protected]

15. Zoe 04/30/2011

I am also completely addicted to Pinterest!! It is a revelation in the way I now collect images for blog posts and means I get to see amazing images that I may never have found.

16. Robyn 04/30/2011

I love Pinterest soooo much! It serves as a great way for me to keep track of all the fashion inspiration I run into. A lot of times I see a photo online and think, "I definitely have pieces that I can use to make that look," but then I forget all about it. Pinterest allows me to collect all those images in one place and when I'm stuck for inspiration, I just browse my boards.

17. Jordan - Polkadot Prints 05/02/2011

You know I love it too!! There should be a group for Pinterest addicts! :)

18. Lindsay 05/02/2011

Awesome site! I have been waiting and waiting for my invite to be accepted. Could someone invite me please??!! [email protected]

19. Kim Daniels 05/03/2011

I LOVE pinterest, too! It was so extremely helpful in planning my son's first birthday. I loved being able to see all the ideas in one place.

20. katrina 05/03/2011

I too am obsessed.. I blogged on this the other day too!
    Love it sooo much, I told my husband it is like shopping without spending a dime :)

21. Marian (Sweetopia) 05/05/2011

It's somehow so relaxing too isn't it! It's a new favourite past-time for me too. ;-)

22. Heather Mullin 05/10/2011

I am completely obsessed too ! I LOVE Pinterest!!!!!! I actually follow you! lol

23. {Pretty on Pinterest} Absolutely Gorgeous Cakes! | The TomKat Studio 05/24/2011

[...] What’s Pinterest? Read Here. [...]

24. Is Pinterest is the new Greek Yogurt? :: Twitter Chat Tonight — LaunchHER :: For Women Entrepreneurs 02/16/2012

[...] of and now it’s everywhere.  We were first introduced to Pinterest through our friend Kim, and we’re so glad she got is hooked!  Being that Pinterest is still relatively new, we were [...]

25. Is Pinterest is the new Greek Yogurt? :: Twitter Chat Tonight — LaunchHER :: For Women Entrepreneurs 02/16/2012

[...] of and now it’s everywhere.  We were first introduced to Pinterest through our friend Kim, and we’re so glad she got us hooked!  Being that Pinterest is still relatively new, we were [...]