{Free Printables} Lemonade Stand & Bake Sale Designs for Layla Grayce!

My sweet friend, Kate Landers recently asked me to design free printable files for an inspiration post she was working on for Layla Grayce! Layla Grayce is an online shop filled with the most gorgeous furniture, accessories, clothing and gifts. Kate's post is up and she is giving us 5 great tips for creating a bake sale or lemonade stand! I designed party circles {cupcake toppers}, dessert labels and banners in this fun yellow, pink & aqua color scheme.

Click here to visit Kate's post on Layla Grayce and to download your free printable files!

We would love to see your photos if you host a bake sale or lemonade stand!
Full Printable Party Collection COMING SOON to the shop!

{pink lemonade cupcake photo via a cupcake bar}

Related Posts

1. Anna 05/26/2011

Very, very cute! Will be using these ideas soon! Absolutely LOVE all of your stuff.

• Kim 05/26/2011

Thank you, Anna!! XOXO

2. Kate Landers Events, LLC 05/26/2011

You did SUCH fabulous job with the printable Kim--truly exceeded expectations and thrilllled to work wh you as always! Cannot wait to see the full collection, and how readers will use them at home! xoxo

• Kim 05/26/2011

Thank you, sweet Kate! It's always so much fun to work with you!!

3. Richelle 05/26/2011

Thank you for sharing! We're going to have a lemonade stand on 4th of July since we get a lot of foot traffic in our neighborhood. I can't wait to use these. I'll send you pictures!

• Kim 05/26/2011

Fabulous! I can't wait to see the designs in use!

4. Erin 05/26/2011

I love all your designs!! Sure to be gorgeous!

5. Lindsey Williams 05/26/2011

These are so cute but I'm really bummed, I had a lemonade stand bday party for my little girl last week and I would have loved to use these!!

• Kim 05/26/2011

Oh no, Lindsey! I'm sorry we were too late!

6. Andrea 05/26/2011

those are so cute!! great job Kim!

7. Modern Cupcake - Jill 05/26/2011

Cute! Cute! And more cute!!

• Kim 05/26/2011

Did you notice that pink cupcake? ;)

8. suzie 05/27/2011

Love these!
    I'm hooking them up on my blog today.
    www.imlovinyourblog.blogspot.com

9. Jill Brooke Hosac 05/27/2011

So cute Kim! Thanks so much-I will be using these for the big summer party!!

10. CraftBliss » Blog Archive » Free Lemonade Stand Bake Sale Printables {TomKat Studio} 05/27/2011

[...] Free Lemonade Stand Bake Sale Printables [...]

11. Larissa 06/01/2011

Thanks for sharing these cute printables!! i love them and will just have to find a reason to use them! Maybe l have an excuse now to get a better printer!

12. Jessica 06/01/2011

So cute! Love them!! I might have missed this somewhere, but how did you create the cute shape on the cupcake topper? Thanks!

13. {Cupcake Monday} Lemonade Cupcakes! | The TomKat Studio 06/06/2011

[...] Need the perfect cupcake toppers or labels for your lemonade cupcakes? Download the designs we created for Kate Landers for Layla Grayce HERE! [...]

14. Kristen Duke Photography 06/08/2011

SO very cute!!! I am doing a pink lemonade party this weekend--do you know where they found the pink lemon sliced candy that topped the cupcakes??? What are they called?

15. Summer time is here, let the fun begin! - I ♥ naptime | I ♥ naptime 06/10/2011

[...] Lemonade Stand Party Printables  [...]

16. niner from wechooseorganic.com 06/20/2011

Hi Kim,

i made a huge cupcake batch and used your cupcake toppers and personalized them for a co-worker.
    (I am a graphic designer myself but did not have the time to design them myself because of the baking action I had haha)..
    Anyway I will let you know when I made some and hopefully you will like them AND like my blogpost about the birthday cupcakes and cupcake pops :-)

Here it is:

Love all your work, amazing. Please keep it up and never stop :-)

niner...

17. Linda 06/21/2011

Are the cupcakes with the pink icing also Lemonade flavored? What kind of candy pieces did you use? I am thinking this would be great to serve at a booster's club meeting!

TIA

18. Lizzy Hastings 07/10/2011

LOVE this design and idea! Would love to know if you use a craft punch for the cupcake toppers?! Thanks!

19. Free Printables} Lemonade Stand & Bake Sale Designs for Layla Grayce! | nicksposts 07/21/2011

20. Summer Fun with Lemonade Stands :: Inspiration Wednesday | jRoxDesigns 06/13/2012

[...] Lemonade Stand & Bake Sale Designs by The TomKat Studio [...]

21. 101 Handmade Summer Tutorials 06/19/2012

[...] Lemonade Stand & Bake Sale {Printables} – The TomKat Studio [...]

22. Amber 06/19/2012

I absolutely LOVE all of your collections! I am thinking about having a pink lemonade themed 1st birthday party for my daughter and I know I just have to include a few of your printables. I'm pretty sure I will have to stop by your shop too for a couple of decorations! Thanks for the great inspiration. I shared this collection on my blog this week. Come stop by to check it out!

23. 20 Summertime Projects!! 11/10/2012

[...] Hiding in Here on Flickr} {Organize a Lemonade Stand and use these free printables @ The TomKat Studio} {Celebrate the Last Day of School with a Party @ Design Sponge} {And here’s [...]

24. Nellie 11/20/2012

These are awesome, thanks so much!

25. {DIY} Free Lemonade & Bake Sale Printable from TomKat Studio | In The Know Mom 05/23/2013

[...] absolutely in love with TomKat Studios. Have been since I discovered them. In fact, I had them make a set of printables for my [...]