{Real Parties} Lexi's Sweet Shoppe Birthday

We fell in love this this beautiful Sweet Shoppe themed birthday party that our reader Lindsey designed for her daughter, Lexi. Lindsey made all of the decorations herself, and we love all of the details. Especially the Sweets Bar that she created from a thrift store find! You can find out details about that here. So great! Enjoy the party!

You can see more photos and details about this party on Lindsey's blog.

Thank you for sharing your party with us Lindsey!

Related Posts

1. Ceilidh 08/30/2011

So exciting! I love the bubble refill station.

2. Christina Bell 08/30/2011

I love it!! I especially love the labels? Do you make those or order them?

• Lindsey Marlor 09/10/2011

I made the labels as well

3. [email protected] 08/30/2011

So cute and I always love great thrift store finds like this!

4. Renee 08/30/2011

The sweets bar is FANTASTIC!!! Great Idea!

5. Syreena 08/30/2011

bubble refill station?? seriously?? can that be any cutier??? I SOOOO wish I had a little girl! this is adorable....I love your blog

6. Love2Create 08/30/2011

Yes beautiful!! i'd like to know if you made the labels yourself as well :)

7. sunny 08/30/2011

This is so adorable. The bubble refill station is genius.

8. Brenda 08/30/2011

I love this! I wish I had a little girl too just to have this much pink around! My question is, where can I order bags of cotton candy like this? My son's 4th birthday is coming and I'm having a carnival/circus party for him and not sure where to find cotton candy for a great buy! HELP! Thank you...

• Lindsey Marlor 09/10/2011

i bought the bag of cotton candy at a local farmer market the Friday night before the party. sorry i'm not much more help :)

9. Real Life Party Pics: Sweet Shoppe Birthday Party! | Sweet City Candy 09/02/2011

[...] party pics that we saw on www.TheTomKatStudio.com are simply adorable.  What a lucky little kid who was the recipient of this beautiful “Sweet [...]

10. Real Life Party Pics: Sweet Shoppe Birthday Party! | Bulk Candy and Chocolate for Corporate Events and Parties 12/03/2013

[…] party pics that we saw on www.TheTomKatStudio.com are simply adorable.  What a lucky little kid who was the recipient of this beautiful “Sweet […]