Kate's Cherry Lollipop Valentines :: 14 Days of Sweet Valentine Ideas

Kate went to preschool this morning with a bucket of cherries in hand to give to all of her little friends! I found the double cherry lollipops at HomeGoods a few weeks ago and knew they would be perfect for her class valentines. I whipped up a sweet leaf tag design last night and she was so excited to give them out today!

Now....time to work on Tommy's valentines!

Related Posts

1. Sophisticated Stationery 02/13/2012

So cute!

2. bettijo @ PagingSupermom.com 02/13/2012

those are adorable!! What a great find. I heart HomeGoods ;)

3. Tamara 02/13/2012

Those are *adorable* and look super simple to make. I pinned it... hopefully I can find those lollies next year!

4. sue @ Cakeballs, cookies and more 02/13/2012

what a great find, how cute!

5. Jenifer 02/14/2012

Those are so cute!

6. Judy 02/15/2012

I found them at Marshall's today...and the expiration date if 9-13...$4.99

7. [email protected] 02/16/2012

What a cute idea, I wish I would have found them earlier!

8. Modern Frills » Blog Archive » party inspiration … Retro Cherry 06/11/2012

[...] by Ayca 4. Invitation by Polkadot Prints Studio 5. Red Stripe Paper Straws from Shop Sweet Lulu 6. Cherry Lollipop Favors by The TomKat Studio 7. Suitcase Set by Shop Sweet Lulu 8. Cherry Cupcakes by Cupcake Bake Shop 9. Paper Baking Cups by [...]

9. Jeanette 09/19/2012

it´s beautiful...congrats!!!

10. cynthia kinest 01/05/2013

Those cherry lollipops are awesome!!!! ;-)
    very clever idea.

11. First Birthday Party Ideas II Seattle Mamas 01/09/2013

[...] Hello! Check out Tiny Prints’  Turning One Two invites. Goodbye! How about double cherry lollipops? Find them at candy spots like Candy Nation and add a simple tag like TomKat Studio’s. [...]

12. Judy 01/28/2013

I have gone to Home Goods and these candies were not available. Do you have the original packaging that the candy came in? Maybe there is a company name or website on the packaging so that I could order directly! Thanks!

13. Friday Favorites–Life is Just a Bowl of Cherries | Crafty Staci 08/01/2014

[…] these Cherry Lollipop Valentines from The Tomcat Studio are out of season, but I don’t see why you couldn’t make these any time you wanted to share a […]

• Dee 09/08/2014

How would you make the leaf with your message on it? Just bought the lollipops and cardstock but can't figure out an app to make them... daughter is getting married this Saturday:(

14. Dee 09/08/2014

Hi... we are in a bind... a big one. Daughter is getting married this Saturday and we want to do the double cherry lollipops as favors because their last name is Cherry... we bought the lollipops and the green cardstock... BUT... can't figure out how to make the leaves with our message on them:( Can you please help? Thank you.