Bright and Beautiful Surprise Party :: Party Inspiration

Bright & beautiful...two words that best describe this dessert table styled by talented baker, Rachel from Fondant Flinger. It's an absolutely gorgeous display of color. These photos caught Kim's eye on Facebook and she immediately asked if we could share this stunning party with you. We love how Rachel used so much white on the table to allow the colors from the pom backdrop and cake and cookies to pop!

Isn't it gorgeous?

Photography :: Simply B by Amy Earle
Styling/Desserts :: Fondant Flinger

Related Posts

1. FondantFlinger 03/08/2012

THANK YOU for sharing this party! It was so much fun to design and I had some wonderfully talented women that helped me. The cookies were created by SweetAmbs and the invitation was created by Designing Finch. Those ladies are incredible!

2. Carol Moore 03/08/2012

This party was for my Sister. I have to tell you - RACHEL is amazing - as is the group of women she worked with in Kodiak. Because - this is what she created when the first boat didn't make it to Kodiak due to poor weather - This is how fast these women can work a miracle. I am amazed how plan "b" came together so fast and so beautifully. The rest of the party was just as amazing in color and grace! Thank you for sharing this party. Unfortunately for Kodiak, the Fondant Flinger will soon be headed to New Orleans - I guarantee this won't be last you will hear of this Up and Coming Rising Star!!!

3. Margot Madison 03/08/2012

That is adorable. A party can only be fun with colors like that!

4. Chrissy Fee- Designing Finch 03/08/2012

Rachel did such a great job making everything come together! I am in LOVE with this!

I guess I am a little biased, because I designed the invitation, but WOW all these ladies are EXTREMELY talented!

• FondantFlinger 04/05/2012

It is such a beautiful invitation design, Chrissy! Thank you again!

5. Platinum Touch Events 03/08/2012

I love the bright colors, and that cake is just darling!

6. Alejandra 03/08/2012

sencillo, entretenido y refrescante. Bello, bello!

7. Lori 03/08/2012

How did you do the pompon backdrop? Love it.

• FondantFlinger 03/09/2012

Hi Lori! I made a bunch of tissue paper pom poms, grabbed a tri-fold foam board from Walmart, made a few fans from the tissue paper and taped them all to the board. We had less than an hour for set up so I needed to make the background portable and light. It didn't take much time at all to fling together. :)

8. Nicole 03/10/2012

Hi -
    LOVE the tissue paper pom poms.. Tell me again how you made that?? Did you have the board folded out? I love this so much and want to do it for my SIL Bridal Shower next weekend. Please let me know your secret..

• FondantFlinger 04/05/2012

Sorry! Just saw this post, Nicole. I used a trifold foam board and I used the back so that the sides folded back behind the pompoms and the board could lay flat for transport without crushing the pompoms.

9. amanda 03/11/2012

Love the background and the bright colors!

10. ibraheem nuaaman 03/15/2012

HERE IS NICE TISSUE PAPER COLLECTION.GLAD TO SEE THIS.

11. I Speak for the Trees::IzzyMe Hawaii Mommy Blog | IzzyMe Blog 03/24/2012

[...] | two | three | four | five | six | seven | eight | nine | ten Posted in Product Round-Up, We Did This Tags: family [...]

12. Super cores « Lindezas 04/26/2012

[...] Via Share this:TwitterFacebookPinterestGostar disso:GostoSeja o primeiro a gostar disso post. from → Ideias ← Magrinha Ainda sem comentários [...]

13. lia 10/29/2012

hi really would love to know how to make those flower pom poms :0?? are those made of japanese papers?