6 Pumpkin Cupcake Recipes from Our Favorite Bakers :: Cupcake Monday

Is it starting to feel like Fall where you are? It definitely is cooling down slightly here in Phoenix and we were even able to watch football out on our patio all day yesterday! I'm so excited for cooler temperatures so we can turn off the air conditioning and open up the windows. To get you in the mood for Fall, I'm sharing six delicious recipes for Pumpkin Cupcakes for Cupcake Monday today! While I haven't tried them all, they are from our favorite bakers so they are sure to be fabulous!

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Icing

Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes
by Annie's Eats
Recipe Here

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese
by Crave Indulge Satisfy for Half Baked - The Cake Blog
Recipe Here

Which Pumpkin Cupcake recipe will you try first?

Related Posts

1. Rowaida Flayhan 09/17/2012

Beautiful and inspiring Kim. Happy Monday from London xo

• Kim 09/17/2012

Good morning, sweet Rowaida! Have a wonderful week! xoxo Kim

2. Tina Dahl 09/17/2012

WOW...as pumpkin is one of my most favorite flavors (pumpkin ice cream from Shuberts in Chico is my fav), how to choose from all these fabulous recipes? But, the Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting look REALLY good...sucker for anything cinnamon as well :)

• Kim 09/17/2012

Yum, right?! I wish I could have one for breakfast right now. Have a great week, sweetie! xoxo

3. Carrie, A Sweet Spot: Home 09/17/2012

Hmmmm, I'm supposed to be making some pumpkin chocolate chip muffins today...but these sound much better!!!

4. Kathryn H 09/17/2012

I can vouch for both the Martha Stewart and Annies Eats recipes - yum!

5. Karen 09/17/2012

the pumpkin spice latte cupcakes are calling my name! might have to make those to celebrate the first day of Fall! :) and would go so well with a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte :)

6. Silvia, Tavita Cakes 09/17/2012

The pumpkin spice latte cupcakes look soOoOOOo good! I'm loving the fall right about now! :D

7. Nicole 09/17/2012

I'm definitely going to try Pumpkin Spiced Latte cupcakes first. I like Annie's Eats recipes, so I know they will be good!

8. Glory/ Glorious Treats 09/17/2012

What a delicious looking roundup! Thanks for including me =)

9. Lauren @ Crave. Indulge. Satisfy. 09/17/2012

What a treat to be included as part of your pumpkin cupcake feature today! Thanks so much! I just made a batch of pumpkin streusel bread last night. Baking with pumpkin is my all time favorite fall ingredient!

10. Glorissa P. 09/18/2012

These all look delicious! I LOVE to bake cupcakes. I usually just bake out of the box. Can't wait to try some of these recipes. Especially the pumpkin with cinnamon cream cheese frosting. YUMMERS!! Thank you for sharing! May everyone have a wonderful & Blessed day!

11. Maureen Anders of Anders Ruff 09/22/2012

I feel like I just gained 5 pounds reading this! Those all look so yum-ilicious!

12. Rosie Villodas 09/28/2012

Love! All of these recipes. Love to bake. Love Pumpkin in the fall!

I'm definitely going to try the Pumpkin Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese Icing first, then Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cinnamon Cream Cheese. Nom, nom, nom! Yum!

I love your blog. I've been following your stuff for a pretty long while, albeit silently. Thanks for sharing and inspiring folks like me!

Rosie

13. Lauren Grow 10/07/2012

I made the pumpkin cupcakes with the cinnamon cream cheese icing and they were OUTSTANDING. Super easy, inexpensive and delicious. Great recipe!

14. Cupcake Ideas 02/05/2013

Hi there, the cupcake looks amazing hope you dont mind if i re-blog pumpkin pecan cupcake

15. Val 10/16/2013

I see that all the recipes use a cream cheese frosting, I was thinking of a buttercream topping, I remember my Mum (I'm from the UK) always making buttercream to go with cakes albeit as a filling. Would this work as a topping or would it be too rich? Also if I were to go with the cream cheese frosting, would whipped cream cheese still work or does it need to be the block?

16. 6 Most Popular Cupcake Flavors - BakingCupcakes.ca 02/07/2014

[…] The Tom Kat Studio – 6 Pumpkin Cupcake Recipes from Our Favorite Bakers :: Cupcake Monday […]

17. Cassandra McFarland 09/20/2014

I'm having a Fall Diaper Party in a few weeks and I know these will be a hit!! Very excited to make and eat these!!