Happy, Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Our kids decided on easy costumes this year! Our little Kate decided to be a ballerina and Tommy wanted to be a Cardinals football player! What are your kids going to be this year?

XOXO, Kim

Related Posts

1. MARIEL 10/31/2012

se ven hermosos kate y tommy

2. Tina Dahl 10/31/2012

LOVE IT! Our kids kept it simple too....Kate is a Ladybug and Jake is Superman....can't wait to go trick or treating tonight!

3. Tina Dahl 10/31/2012

P.S. Your kiddos look adorable....and so grown up!!!

4. *margie* 10/31/2012

Love them! So cute, and I think Tommy has tripled in height since you started blogging! My guys love The Lorax right now (and Andrew LOVES pink), so I crafted up their costumes - The Lorax and a Truffula tree! http://www.doublethegiggles.com/2012/10/the-lorax-easy-homemade-halloween.html

5. Heather 10/31/2012

My youngest is scared of costumes so I sewed a Witches dress and got some striped leggins for her and my middle child is a lady bug and my oldest is the Statue of Liberty...hope to post a picture tomorrow!
    Happy Halloween!

6. Courtney 10/31/2012

My daughter is Little Red Riding Hood. I'm dressing as Granny, my husband as the Woodsman, and our old black lab is the Big Old Wolf.

7. Katie {Sweet Rose Studio} 10/31/2012

Oh man your kids are cute! My Reagan wanted to be a ballerina and my Luke is an astronaut. Happy Halloween!

8. Wendy 11/01/2012

How adorable! My boy had soccer practice so I would say he dressed up as David Beckham, perhaps? :)

9. Heather @ Glitter and Gloss 11/02/2012

So cute! Leila was a cheerleader, and Gianna was a pirate. Both match their personalities perfectly, haha!

10. Christina 11/05/2012

Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas and a Pirate... Here are some pictures.

11. Brantcookies 11/06/2012

I can only imagine how nice it would be to go trick or treating without winter coats under your costumes! I'm jealous. My poor daughter's witch hat blew into a puddle and the black feather boa rim on the hat became a soggy mess! LOL Your children look adorable, hope they got lots of candy!