Links I'm Loving :: 10.17.12

Hello friends! My kids just went back to school this morning after a two and a half week Fall break. It's been great having them home, but it is also nice to sit down, get organized and get back to work! I've been spying so many fabulous things around the internet and I decided that it would be fun to round them up once in awhile to share them here on the blog! So, here are the Links I'm Loving this week and if you like this post, please leave me a comment and I'll do more posts like this in the future!

What's new from TomKat

Have a sweet rest of the week, friends!

xoxo, Kim

1. Heather 10/17/2012

I just made the peanut butter chocolate cupcakes for a girls night out party tonight...I'm calling mine
    Choco-BAT Cupcakes.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Heather

• Kim 10/17/2012

Perfect!! I hope they were yummy!

2. Carrie, A Sweet Spot: Home 10/17/2012

Love this! I loved seeing the glass jars on your Instagram feed recently! So cute!

• Kim 10/17/2012

Thanks, Carrie! I always feel like I have so many things to share, so this might be a good way to do it! :)

3. ARG 10/17/2012

Love this idea! Thanks for sharing so many great resources!

• Kim 10/17/2012

So glad you like it! I think it will be fun!!

4. Tina Dahl 10/17/2012

LOVE the cake plate clings and the free printables from Kori....fabulous! Can't wait to check out your Pinterest board once I get home tonight. I can only imagine how lovely it is! We may be moving soon so I will get to redo my Kate's bedroom, so I will use your board for inspiration. I am thinking pale pink, silver accents, with a light touch of Vintage Barbie or Vintage Ballerina. Sublime!

• Kim 10/17/2012

I'm right with you, Tina!! I'll be using Kate's Vintage Barbie print in her room still....love it!

5. Roberta 10/17/2012

I love this too! Thanks for sharing and please, keep doing it!! : ) Such a great idea!

• Kim 10/17/2012

Thanks for the feedback, Roberta!

6. Andrea Worley 10/17/2012

Loving the direction you're going w/ Kate's new room. It's similar to my daughter's room. love pink :) Loved seeing all the things you're gaining inspiration from!

• Kim 10/17/2012

Thank you, Andrea! Gotta love pink, right?

7. Shara Cochrane 10/17/2012

I am loving this post!!! would love more in the future.

8. Kim Barrett 10/17/2012

LOVING your Links hook up. Only one problem, I will never get anything done around the house now. BTW I can build that table for you, however the $2 I believe is based on finding old wood pallets. But I understand there are some great stains available to give you the weathered wood look. Would make a great table for photo shoots and crafting. My daughter wants me to make one of these for her desert table for her spring vintage wedding. K.

9. Wendy 10/17/2012

Love the new tufted bed! And I ordered the same duvet from Restoration hardware for my daughters room ~ weeks ago..... I think it was either the deliver by or ship by date was Nov. 27 ~ HUH?!! I just want it to come so I can get on with my decorating :) I'll have to check out your Pinterest board, seems like we might have some similar taste!

10. Victoria 10/17/2012

I loved everything on your post! I also found some links to other sites that I want to save and go back and read more of. I enjoyed reading this. Please write more in the future!!

11. icing designs 10/17/2012

thank you so much Kim for including us in yoru links!! we really appreciate it!! love all of the other links too!

12. Kelly Lyden 10/17/2012

Kim, thank you so much for including our new Cake Plate Clings in your favorite links! xo

13. Tina Dahl 10/17/2012

Also, love the what's new from TomKat! What would be so cool is to have a "New Items to the Shop" button on the TomKat Shop, so we could see quickly and easily all the new goodies you have. That may be a pain to do, I don't know, but it would be cool :)

14. Kori Clark 10/30/2012

UMMMMMM!! I love this! I somehow missed it and just caught up! I love the "what's happening with TomKat" so I can catch up on the latest and thank you a million for sharing my freebie!! xoxo

15. Aubri A 11/16/2012

DON'T ORDER THE CAKE PLATE CLINGS!!! THE WH HOSTESS IS A RIP OFF!! She never sent me my full order and charged me express shipping but mailed my items priority mail. Received my items AFTER my party when she said I would receive my items in time for my event if I purchased $26 express shipping. Sent many emails regarding missing items and shipping issues with absolutely no response. I have read of other complaints regarding this company since dealing with my own. BUYER BEWARE!!!!