12 Free Valentine Printables for Parenting Magazine!

free valentine printables

I recently designed a bunch of new Valentine's Day Free Printables for Parenting.com! The first set is in pink and gray and includes printable valentines (perfect for the classroom!), cupcake toppers/labels and a "happy valentine's day" banner.

Here are the links to download these designs:

JPEGS21

The second set includes the same items (valentines, tags and banner) but in traditional red and black with a fun chevron design.

Here are the links to download these designs:

JPEGS22

The third set is a group of printable activity pages including mini cards to print, color and give as well as a word search, puzzle, word scramble and memory game! These were so much fun to create because I haven't done these types of pages before. My kids loved testing them out for me! I hope your kids like them too!

Here are the links to download these designs:

free valentines day printables

We love working with Parenting Magazine and I'm so pleased to announce that I have been named a member of their Editorial Advisory Board (mentioned in the February issue)! We've been working on several fabulous projects for them and I can't wait to share once they've been published!

Stay tuned....

parenting magazine february 2013

Find more FREE Valentine's Day Printables here!

Related Posts

1. Tina Dahl 01/31/2013

WOW Kim.....this is fabulous! I can't decide which ones I want to use :) I think I will print out all the coloring sheets and word searches and make up little packets to give to Kate and Jake's classmates...they will love them!!! Simply fabulous as always!!

• Kim 01/31/2013

Thank you so much, Tina! The activity pages are so fun! T + K loved them. They wanted me to create more!

2. Mindy 01/31/2013

Kim this is an amazing set, thank you so much! I always decorate my daughter's school parties, trying to keep everything under $5. And your freebies always help!

• Kim 01/31/2013

Perfect, Mindy! Enjoy!

3. Andrea 01/31/2013

What an awesome gig! I love parenting mag! And these printables are awesome, perfect for my valentine's play date coming up!

• Kim 01/31/2013

Thank you, Andrea! I would love to see photos of your play date after!!

4. Laurie @ Gallamore West 01/31/2013

Kim,

Congratulations!! That is fabulous news! And thank you for these free printables- they are adorable. I'm going to use the star one with red & pink Starburst!

xo,
    Laurie

5. Diana 01/31/2013

Thank you, Kim, for your awesome valentine free printables! Perfect fun for my little niece and son.

6. Wendy 01/31/2013

Thanks for all the printables Kim!!!! They are darling. And congrats on your gig on the Parenting advisory board!! Can't wait to see what's next for you!!! xoxoxo

7. CraftCrave | Blog | Freebies for Printable Scrapbooking or Cardmaking (large): Friday, 01 Feb 2013 01/31/2013

[...] 12 Free Valentine Printables for Parenting Magazine! – 1 freebie(s)? [...]

8. renee 01/31/2013

Beautiful! LOVE the set with gray! My older girls will love these for school! Thank you so much for sharing!

9. Brenda 01/31/2013

Kim,
    Thank you so much for these adorable printables!! My kids will love to color them!
    Plus, I'm planning our Girl Scout troop's upcoming "Valentines" party - I think I know a few activities we'll be doing now ;) Yay!

Thanks again!
    Brenda

10. Heather @ Glitter and Gloss 02/01/2013

These are so cute!

11. Martin 02/08/2013

Some great designs...I can see you are busy being creative. Have you ever done any work with or for calendars? Be great to talk more... Thanks -- Martin

12. 15 Free Valentine’s Day Printables To Make Your ♥ Swoon | TheSuburbanMom 02/09/2013

[...] Valentine’s Day Pack from Tom Kat Studio [...]

13. Gorgeous Valentine Party Inspiration by Koko Blush & Co! | The TomKat Studio 02/14/2013

[...] Mandy from Koko Blush & Company (a new clothing and accessories boutique!) and I have been emailing about collaborating for months! Well, just in the nick of time for Valentine’s Day, Mandy just sent over these gorgeous photos filled with sweet party inspiration! She showcased quite a few pink + red party supplies from our shop for this shoot and her models wore gorgeous clothing from her shop. She used our gray + hot pink Valentine’s printables we created for Parenting.com (available for free download here). [...]

14. CM 02/14/2013

Darn! The download won't work for me. Cute though.

15. Valentine / Love ~ Links | Paper Gifts for Estefany 12/11/2013

[…] Valentine puzzles for kids  (scroll down) Wordsearch, word scramble, memory game, puzzle + decorations […]

16. Last Minute DIY Valentines! » Creating Couture Parties :: Party Blog 02/13/2014

[…] heart design is from the very talented RockinBoys.com and the 4 pink and gray options are from TheTomKatStudio via Parenting […]

17. Pam 07/16/2014

I know it isn't valentine's day but I found your free valentines for parents printables and wanted to download them for future use. It won't let me. Is this because it is from an old story in 2013?

• Kim 01/19/2015

Hi Pam! I uploaded the files directly here on my site and updated the links above, so you should be able to download now with no problem! - Kim

18. easter 01/12/2015

Each time I click on "download here" it takes me to the login page. I really wanted to print these:(

• Kim 01/19/2015

Hi Easter!

19. Corrine Edwards 01/14/2015

The download isn't working for me either! Is there any way you have a different link we can try? Thanks!

• Kim 01/19/2015

Hi Corrine! I uploaded the files directly here on my site and updated the links above, so you should be able to download now with no problem! - Kim