How to Make Easter Cupcake Flags :: Cupcake Monday

easter cupcake flags

We are so excited to share a new Easter shoot we styled recently for HGTV! We'll be sharing fun ideas from the shoot all week, starting with these easy, adorable cupcake flags. For the cupcakes, I baked vanilla cupcakes in our adorable baking cups and topped with my fave whipped white frosting. Then, I made the adorable flags using our wood rock candy sticks and this free printable Happy Easter flag design. So cute, right? They are super simple to make!

cupcake flags 3

Get step-by-step instuctions and download the free printable flags here!

cupcake flags 2

Find the rock candy sticks, paper baking cups, milk glass cake stand,
mason jar lids and straws in our shop!

photography by rennai hoefer, ten22studio

Related Posts

1. Angela 03/18/2013

So bright & fun & festive! Really stinks not having a computer & a printer. A cell phone just dont cut it, wish I could print these fabulously fun printables and enjoy decorating for my family. Kills me!
    Well, great eye candy anyways.
    Great job well done, as always Kim.

2. Tina Dahl 03/18/2013

LOVE the bright colors instead of the traditional Easter pastels. The big dot baking cups are so fun and they look great with the stripes. I will for sure download these. Too cute and thanks so much!!

3. jamie@glitzeeglee 03/18/2013

Loving the fun colors & I think the wooden sticks really make them look professional instead of homemade.

4. Ashley 03/19/2013

I love all the colors, they are perfect for Easter. Thanks for the printable.

5. Easter Free Printables | The Sweet Hostess 03/25/2013

[...] Are you planning on having any cupcakes at your Easter celebration? Why not garnish with them with these gorgeous cupcake flags designed by the Tomkatstudio. [...]

6. Melissa 03/25/2013

I love this! Thanks so much for sharing. I hope you don't mind but I just blogged about it here:

Thanks xx

7. Freebie Friday: Last-Minute Easter Goodies | Double the Fun Parties ® 03/29/2013

[...] From The TomKat Studio [...]