How to Host A Beautiful Brunch :: Cupcake Vineyards

cupcake_vineyards_0322

It is a beautiful time of year to host a brunch outdoors. The skies are blue, birds are chirping and flowers are blooming.  We loved styling this outdoor brunch featuring Cupcake Vineyards wines! White wines are perfect to serve at brunch and I especially love the sweet and sparkling variations like Moscato D'Asti and Prosecco, especially for celebrations! This neutral color scheme and style can really be used for so many occasions, including birthdays, bridal showers, baby showers or anniversary parties.

cupcake_vineyards_0088

Start by deciding on a location for your brunch. You can use outdoor furniture, or bring indoor furniture outside for the event, like we did. Use neutral placemats, chargers, napkins and dinnerware when setting the table. Don't forget the wine glasses! A large vase filled gorgeous white flowers makes a perfect centerpiece for your table. Hang white lanterns or tissue pom poms to add a festive touch to the party setup. White tissue paper flowers are easy to make and can be added to the chairs to dress them up.

cupcake_vineyards_0669

Create little finishing touches like adding a name tag tied with jute twine to each place setting. Not only does this add a pretty element to the table, but is also functional in directing your guests where to sit.

cupcake_vineyards_0078

Open a few bottles of wine as guests start arriving so you can greet them with a glass of their favorite type. Cupcake Vineyards Angel Food is a favorite among my friends.

cupcake_vineyards_0125_1

cupcake_vineyards_0100

cupcake_vineyards_0257

cupcake_vineyards_0138

cupcake_vineyards_0103

Create a menu using our printable menu design so that your guests know what to look forward to. Light appetizers, fresh salads and desserts are great choices for brunch. You can find a few of the recipes here.

cupcake_vineyards_0574

cupcake_vineyards_0620Thyme Biscuits with Lemon Butter

cupcake_vineyards_0613Spinach Caprese Salad

cupcake_vineyards_0627Pineapple & Mango Chutney over Cream Cheese

cupcake_vineyards_0285

cupcake_vineyards_0470

Muffins, cannoli and croissants are great choices for a brunch menu, as well.

cupcake_vineyards_0481

cupcake_vineyards_0872

Moscato D'Asti Lemon Cocktail: Add a splash of limoncello liquor or lemon sparkling soda to your glass of sparkling wine, garnish with a lemon twist.

cupcake_vineyards_0293

cupcake_vineyards_0298

cupcake_vineyards_0894

Lemon Sorbet with Prosecco: This is so simple, yet so delicious. Simply scoop lemon sorbet into a stemless wine glass and pour Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco over the top, as shown. Garnish with mint leaves.

cupcake_vineyards_0906

cupcake_vineyards_0401

Cupcakes - The recipe I shared a few months ago for Champagne Cupcakes would be perfect for this brunch.

cupcake_vineyards_0409

French Macarons - are always a favorite for any occasion. Not only are they pretty, but they are delicious too!

cupcake_vineyards_0147

cupcake_vineyards_0207

cupcake_vineyards_0274

cupcake_vineyards_0970

We designed a new free printable collection perfect for hosting your brunch or any other occasion! This simple set could be used for so many events!

We can also customize your invitation, menu and food labels for a small design fee, please contact us through our shop for customization.

cupcake_vineyards_0928

:: credits ::

party styling/printable designs :: kim stoegbauer + team, the tomkat studio
photography :: rennai hoefer, ten22 studio
recipes/food styling :: joanna meyer, baked by joanna

THIS IS A SPONSORED POST. THE TOMKAT STUDIO MAY HAVE RECEIVED PAYMENT, TRADE AND/OR PRODUCTS IN EXCHANGE FOR PROMOTING. ALL OPINIONS ARE OUR OWN. © 2013 Cupcake Vineyards, Livermore, CA

Related Posts

1. Tina Dahl 05/29/2013

This is SO pretty Kim....so light and ethereal! I love how the balloons look like bubbles everywhere. The food, styling, and printables all look so gorgeous. GREAT JOB! And, you had me at cannolis!! I am making your Champagne Cupcakes for some dear friends about to celebrate their 1st anniversary :)

• Tina Dahl 05/29/2013

Should have said the paper lanterns look like bubbles :)

2. Joanna M. 05/29/2013

Everything turned out wonderfully - decor, table settings, drinks, food and all!

• Kim 05/29/2013

Thank you so much for your help, Joanna! I will be posting the recipes hopefully today! Everything turned out fantastic!

3. Tina Dahl 05/29/2013

Kim-I don't see the link for the download of the printables...did I miss it?

• Kim 05/29/2013

Thanks, Tina! Just added!

• Mindy 05/29/2013

Me too - I was wondering how we get the free printables? Love how light and airy this setup is!

4. Nikki @ Tikkido 05/29/2013

Gorgeous! I think my favorite little element is the Caprese salad with the golden tomatoes. What delightful attention to detail!

• Kim 05/29/2013

Thank you, Nikki!

5. Brunch with TomKat | Cupcake Vineyards 05/29/2013

[...] a glass, sit back and take a look at some of the details they put together. Then, head on over to TomKat’s blog to learn more great tips for hosting your own Summertime brunch. [...]

6. Jenni 05/29/2013

Love this! I am a HUGE fan of paper goods in parties... but, sometimes they can make grownup events look like kid's events, you know? This was a perfect example of how elegant papergoods can give ANY party a little something extra.

• Kim 05/29/2013

Thank you for the sweet compliment, Jenni! I totally agree!

• @PretaPapier 05/31/2013

Beautiful and simple, perfect for a summer brunch. I could almost taste the champagne cupcakes. I just love the printables you do and have been following your work for ages. LOVE IT! I just love the simplicity of this printable set. It makes the brunch such a charming and elegant affair. Paper printables are the way to go.

7. Janelle Carlson 05/29/2013

Kim, you have inspired me!! Everything here is just beautiful - perfect for a spring brunch. I'm anxious to see the other recipes and will definitely download the printables. Thank you!

8. jackiefo 05/29/2013

This is simply gorgeous...and I love cupcake wines! Plus the lemon sorbet prosecco cocktail is something I'm definitely going to make this summer!

9. CraftCrave | Blog | Scrapbooking Tutorials (large): Thursday, 30 May 2013 05/30/2013

[...] How to Host A Beautiful Brunch :: Cupcake Vineyards – 1 freebie(s)? [...]

10. Caprese Salad + Pineapple Mango Chutney :: Delicious Recipes | The TomKat Studio 05/30/2013

[...] in case you missed our Brunch featuring Cupcake Vineyards yesterday, be sure to check it out here! It is full of simple ideas for brunch food, drinks, [...]

11. Brunch with The TomKat Studio and Cupcake Vineyards - Baked by Joanna 05/30/2013

[...] pride. The TomKat Studio invited me back for another food styling project and this time it was a how-to on planning a beautiful brunch for Cupcake Vineyards wine! I had a grand time coming up with brunch-worthy recipes for this shoot, [...]

12. Kim Barrett 05/30/2013

I've seen the Cupcake wines and was wondering how there were, Kim did you get to sample? Gonna have to try the Brunch is very pretty and goes perfect with the Cupcake wines/beverages.

13. Heather @ Glitter and Gloss 05/30/2013

I love Cupcake - they're based out of my town!! If you're ever out this way, you know who to call!! :)

14. Sherah 05/31/2013

Beautiful! And I love your models. They are both just perfect and sweet girls!

15. A Lifestyle Craving - Jill 05/31/2013

Gorgeous setting & tablescape! I especially love the Lemon sorbet with Prosecco. I will have to add that to my entertaining recipes.

16. P&F 05/31/2013

what a lovely brunch!
    xo

17. melissa 06/02/2013

Love everything and I'm wondering where to find that pretty white lace dress..? :)

18. Rejane 06/07/2013

Amazing as everything you do! I love your ideas !!

19. Michele Neal 06/09/2013

Kim,
    It turned out beautiful, it was fun watching you gals work your magic. Your team is so talented! Makes me want to throw a party in my courtyard!

20. Alesha Haley 06/18/2013

LOVE this!! the white is so classic yet elegant! thanks for sharing!!

21. Web Gems – 09/25/2013

[…] How to host a beautiful brunch via. Tom Kat […]

22. Sarah 03/15/2015

Are these recipes (especially Thyme Biscuits with Lemon Butter and Spinach Caprese Salad) posted anywhere?

23. Jami Williams 03/17/2015

Have anyone ever tried to make the Champagne cupcakes with the Moscato de Auste instead of the Prosecco?

24. Palak 07/31/2015

Hi! I love the prints here and tried to download the free printables. It took me to a separate page that says that there are no files to download. Can you help me figure this out? THanks!

• Kim 07/31/2015

Hi Palak,
      Thank you for letting me know that the links were no longer working! I have updated them and you should be able to download now! Thanks, Kim