Blake's Bow Themed First Birthday :: Featured Party

Blake's Bow Themed First Birthday via The TomKat Studio. Photography by Krista Mason.

After following Melody (of Sweet & Saucy Shop) and all of her plans for her daughter Blake's first birthday, I'm super excited to share the beautiful party with you! Kim and I went gaga over this stunning birthday. With a palette featuring pink, gold, and shades of green, this party feels fresh, trendy, and perfect for a spring or early summer party. Stay tuned tomorrow for an installment of Sweet Selections inspired by this adorable birthday bash! - Maddy

sources
Desserts and Design: Sweet & Saucy Shop
Photography: Krista Mason
Florals: JL Designs
Party Hat and Fringe Garland DIYs: Oh Happy Day
Invites: Posh Paperie
Cake topper & Bow Accents: Little Cat Design Co.

Related Posts

1. Tina Dahl 06/25/2013

Stunning!!!!

• Kim 06/26/2013

Beyond beautiful, right? Melody is so talented! I love her work!

2. Sweet Selections No. 3 :: Pink, Green + Gold | The TomKat Studio 06/26/2013

[...] by yesterday’s awesome real party feature, we’re back today with a sweets roundup. While we all wish we lived near  Melody’s [...]

3. Glory/ Glorious Treats 06/26/2013

So super gorgeous in every way!!

4. candice 06/27/2013

Love love, everything is so super cool and fresh. I am amazed how back drops such as this one is like just pasted to the wall. Whenever I try one of my own, nothing ever sticks, what the secret?

5. What to Wear :: Pink, Green and Gold Summer Party | The TomKat Studio 07/10/2013

[...] here at TomKat are still swooning a bit over the Bow Themed Birthday we featured last week, so we thought for this installment of What to Wear, we’d work in that [...]

6. Katarzyna Muszynska 07/25/2013

I like it! So many sweet ideas in one place :)

7. missNessy 08/07/2013

For someone who is not into girly things I'm so in love with this party. Absolutely beautiful.

8. Andie 08/30/2013

Would you mind sharing how you made the cake topper or where I can purchase one? I've pinterested and googled and etsied everything I can think of to call it and am not findining anything like it - I would love to be able to do one for my daughter's upcoming first birthday! thanks so much :)

9. Creative wedding centerpiece vases 09/21/2013

[…] {Gorgeous painted milk glass! Love this DIY project. Just get some milk glass from yoru local thrift shop and some spray paint and voila! Spotted these centerpieces on The TomKat Studio.} […]

10. Fareena Qureshi 12/26/2013

Hi. The whole set up looks super pretty. Could you please give instructions on how to make that ribbon hanging as the main feature above the presentation table?

Thanks!

11. Sayira 02/18/2014

I love everything about this party and how it looks! I do have one question, the little "jugs" for the kids...are those plastic juice bottles? Where can I find something like this? I've never seen that for the kiddos and I am LOVING it!!! Thanks :) Please email me :)

12. inspire | hfbp | The Best Season 05/16/2014

[…] left: confetti on etsy, peach and mint cake (photo by Hudson Nichols), ribbon backdrop, bow themed birthday party (photo by Krista Mason), DIY gold striped vase, shabby chic baby shower tea party (photo by Sara […]