How to Make Gumball Lollipops :: DIY Party Favors

Gumball Lollipops

Well, hey there everyone! Amber here from Damask Love to share a crazy simple idea for making the cutest little gumball treats you ever did see! I wracked my brain to come up with a creative, simple and unique idea for gumballs...and I think this one fits the bill.

Gumball Lollipops

Gumball Lollipops

For this project, you'll need:

4" circles cut from cellophane paper

A wooden skewer

Baker's Twine

Lollipop Sticks

Shimmer Gumballs

...and here's what you'll do:

Gumball Lollipops

{1} Push the wooden stick into the gumball...

{2} ...to create a small hole.

{3} Using the pierced hole as a starting point, push the lollipop stick into the gumball. HINT: The gumballs are a bit hollow inside, so a teeny, tiny dab of melted white chocolate can help keep the lollipop stick in place!

Gumball Lollipops

Gumball Lollipops

Thanks for hanging out with me today! Can't wait to come back with another cute & crafty project!

Related Posts

1. Party Box Design 08/21/2013

oh my gosh! those are just darling and totally affordable treats! perfect for school favors! thanks soooo much for the fabulous idea!

• Amber Kemp-Gerstel 08/21/2013

You are so right! These would be perfect for school favors!

2. Tina Dahl 08/21/2013

Amber.....cutest-thing-ever!!!! Love this idea, perfect for a party favor or as Party Box said, for school favors. Can you tell us where the cute tags are from?

• Amber Kemp-Gerstel 08/21/2013

Hi Tina! Aren't those tags SO cute! I use them all the time! Since I am a papercrafter and stamper at heart, I get many of my supplies (including these tags) from a company called Papertrey Ink. The tags are created from a die that cuts out the shapes, but if you don't have the equipment for that, you can also use a paper punch shaped like a tiny tag!

3. Lilly 08/21/2013

Great tutorial! Love the diy favors. Thanks!

• Kim 08/21/2013

We're so glad you like the idea, Lilly!

4. Kerry @ Made For Real 08/21/2013

So fun!...my kids would love : )

5. [email protected] 08/21/2013

Amber and Kim this is fabulous! Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best. Thanks for sharing. I am a faithful follower of both your blogs.

6. Jessica 08/21/2013

Adorable!! These are so simple and darling!! Thinking I can use my Pretty Party Skewers to create some too for a dessert table? Since the skewers are reusable they are fitting for a more "controlled" celebration/event since I'd just have to make sure to provide a spot for little guests to return them. Love this idea!! Thanks for the inspiration Amber!

7. Alejandra Morin 08/22/2013

I'm in love with these!!!! Those tags are adorable too!

8. Kacy Rader 08/22/2013

Ok, dumb question, but are those glittered gum balls? Where do you find those?

9. Inspiration + Weekend Reads | ConfettiStyle 08/24/2013

[…] has to be one of the cutest (and easiest) party favor ideas I’ve seen in a long […]

10. Party Patisserie~Debbie 08/30/2013

Oh I just love these party favors! So adorable and easy too!

11. Amanda Blake 12/09/2013

The team at Party Favors does a really good job at providing the best favors for your event. I purchased favors for both of my kids birthday parties. I had peace of mind knowing that everything I wanted was under one roof and delivery was done in a timely manner. If I ever need any party favors again, this would be the company I would go to. Check em out at www.partyfavorsforeveryone.com or call them on 561-750-8380!