Once again, I am teaming up with an incredible group of creative ladies to bring you fabulous, fresh ideas and printables! This month, our theme is "Thanksgiving" and I loved creating this simple and stylish "thankful" stationery set which includes flat notecards and gift tags. The notecards are 4.25″ x 5.5″ and fit perfectly in an A2 envelope (available here). You can either just cut out the gift tags or use our large tag punch, which is the perfect size! The second page of tags are blank with just the turkey illustration, which would be perfect for making place cards for your Thanksgiving dinner table!
Be sure to check out all of the other fabulous, free printables from these amazing, creative bloggers...
1. The Dating Divas: Give your hubby this candy bar wrapper to show your gratitude for him!
2. Somewhat Simple: Create a beautiful display using this Count Your Blessings Tree!
3. Whipperberry: Printable bread wrapper to show friends & family how grateful you are for them.
4. Crafting Chicks: Get organized with these Thanksgiving planning pages!
5. Tatertots & Jello: Thanksgiving centerpiece idea and activity!
6. L'il Luna: Thanksgiving Coloring Pages perfect for keeping the kids busy!
7. My Sister's Suitcase: Entertain the kids with this Printable Thanksgiving Placemat!
8. I Heart Nap Time: Easy to use Thanksgiving 'leftovers' printables!
9. The 36th Avenue: Timeless "Bee" Thankful Printable and Thankful Tags!
10. Paging Supermom: Show your thanks with this "Thankful for Everything" chocolate wrapper!
11. The TomKat Studio: Give thanks with these stylish notecards and gift tags!
12. The Idea Room: Printable Happy Thanksgiving gift tags for hostess gifts!
Speaking of Thanksgiving....