Ariana made this caramel corn the other day for a quick shoot we did to showcase our holiday treat packaging ideas and it was seriously delicious! I can't wait to make some myself for the holidays. The kids loved it, too!
Here is the recipe...
Cooper's Caramel Corn
- Preheat oven to 180° F
- Pour popped pop corn into a roasting pan trying to remove any un-popped kernels.
- Over medium heat, combine butter, light corn syrup, salt and light brown sugar - bring to a boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add baking soda and stir well.
- Pour over popcorn and coat well.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool and serve.