20+ Pages of Free Printable Gift Tags :: TomKat Holiday Gift Guide

tomkat gift guide52-001

It's time to wrap! If you're like me, you're just starting your gift wrapping today and I thought I would share ALL of the amazing gift tag designs we have available from our Holiday Gift Guide this year! You are bound to find one that matches your holiday wrapping paper perfectly. We enlisted an incredible group of printable designers this year to bring you a variety of styles, colors and ideas.

FINAL JPEGS8

FINAL JPEGS19

FINAL JPEGS20

FINAL JPEGS21

FINAL JPEGS22

FINAL JPEGS23

FINAL JPEGS24

Absolutely gorgeous designs, right?

If you use any, we would love for you to share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest...

and use the hashtag #tomkatholiday!

Related Posts

1. Tina 12/23/2013

I used MANY of these tags this year....thanks again so much to all the designers for the great free tags!!!!!

• Kim 12/23/2013

I know you did, sweet Tina! ;) Can't wait to see what's in the cute package you sent me with Jessica's tag! If I don't talk to you before Christmas, enjoy! xoxo

2. Mindy 12/23/2013

thank you for rounding it all up in one spot!

• Kim 12/23/2013

Thank you, Mindy! I had planned on posting them all sooner, but you know how the holiday season goes! I hope this comes at the right time for many people starting to wrap! Happy Holidays!

3. S 12/23/2013

The santa tag link doesn't seem to be working for me?

4. Marie 12/23/2013

These are gorgeous! Thank you!

5. Rowaida flayhan 12/23/2013

Hi Kim, beautiful gift wraps and tags, Love!
    Happy Holidays and a Blessed Christmas to you and your family.
    Best wishes xx

6. Jessica 12/23/2013

Absolutely LOVE this round up! Thanks for all of the pretty FREE tags Kim - and everyone else who contributed! They are always one of my favorite parts of your holiday gift guide!!! Merry Christmas sweet friend!!

7. Tracy 12/24/2013

Thanks so much! wonderful artwork from everyone and so prepared to share them! We are very lucky!

8. Wrap Party 2013 | We Heart Bows 12/24/2013

[…] these heart hair clips from shop bando.  We also found the perfect free downloadable gift tags here, that we printed on card stock and cut […]

9. Lisa R 12/24/2013

Thank you so much! I love them all! And, yes, I've just started my wrapping and needed some cute tags. About to go add to Pinterest right now. Thanks again! Merry Christmas! :)

10. Printable Christmas Tags | Crafts | Other - Share Your Favorite List 01/22/2014

[…] Free Printables Templates Pinterest Gift Tags Free Printables Templates. Profile image of Katie 20+ Pages of Free Printable Gift Tags The TomKat Studio 23 Dec 2013 It's time to wrap! If you're like me, you're just starting your gift […]