Paper is my go to medium when it comes to crafting and creativity, but I also know my way around the kitchen. I especially know my way around chocolate! If you've had a chance to flip through the TomKat Holiday Guide, you may have already had a chance to enjoy this project. If you haven't had a chance to look at the gift guide...what are you waiting for?
Today I'm excited to bring you a more in depth look at my mint mallo cup project that really very simple.
1) Melt chocolate then pour it into a non-stick baking cu
2) Use a pastry brush to bring the chocolate up the sides of the baking cup. You will want to do this a few times to build up a thick enough layer of chocolate for the side of your candy.
3) Place your mint marshmallow cream in a piping bag and pipe into the center of the chocolate. You don't need much here!
4) To add a pepperminty look to your candy, dip a skewer into red food coloring, then drag through the cream to create a few swirls.
5) Pour a bit more melted chocolate on top to cover the marshmallow cream. Allow these to harden at room temperature, then peel back the paper baking cups. Then they are ready to package up with pretty candy wrapper labels!