Shutterfly Holiday Plate Designs :: Free Downloads

shutterfly_0102

I was so happy with how much you loved the Thanksgiving plates I designed for Shutterfly, that I couldn't resist designing a few fun plate designs for the holidays! Leave Santa his cookies this year in style with our Cookies For Santa design, or our Merry Christmas design makes a perfect gift when filled with sweet treats! We can customized the Merry Christmas design for a small fee, email us for details!

shutterfly_0095

To order your own Cookies for Santa or Merry Christmas plate:

1. Download our designs to your computer.

2. Click here to visit Shutterfly.

3. Select "Home Decor", then "Plates"

4. Choose the "All About Us" Plate, click personalize.

5. Upload the image saved on your computer.

Order by tonight to save 20% on all plates!

For the Merry Christmas plate design, please email us for details on customizing!

THIS IS A SPONSORED POST. THE TOMKAT STUDIO HAS RECEIVED PAYMENT, TRADE AND/OR PRODUCTS FROM SHUTTERFLY IN EXCHANGE FOR PROMOTING, HOWEVER ALL OPINIONS STATED ARE MY OWN.

Related Posts

1. Erika 12/09/2013

Awesome plates! Love the idea. Would you please share what font that is?

• Kim 12/09/2013

Hi Erika! The font is called Wisdom Script.

2. Ashley 12/09/2013

That discount code isn't working for the plates!!

• Kim 12/09/2013

Hi Ashley,
      Sorry about that! They are already marked on sale (20% off - $14.39), no code needed! I updated my post.
      Thanks for letting me know!
      Kim

3. letty coria 12/10/2013

I just ordered the Santa plate!!! Thank you for the beautiful design :)

• Kim 12/10/2013

Fabulous! I'm so glad you like the design!

• janel fanning 12/10/2013

Could you help me? What promo code did you use?

4. letty coria 12/10/2013

I wanted to order the Thanksgiving plate but I can't seem to find the design to download. Is it still available?

• Kim 12/10/2013

Hi Letty! You can find it right here: http://www.thetomkatstudio.com/entertainingwithshutterfly/
      If you need it personalized, please email [email protected] Thanks!

5. Shutterfly gift ideas for the holidays I Heart Nap Time | I Heart Nap Time - Easy recipes, DIY crafts, Homemaking 12/11/2013

[…] acrylic blocks and adorable ‘Cookies for Santa’ plate by The Tom Kat Studio would also make a cute gift […]

6. Taunia 11/05/2014

Is the download still available for the Christmas Cookies for Santa Plate?

• Kim 11/14/2014

Hi Taunia!

I just updated the link! So sorry about that!

Kim

7. Melanie A 11/13/2014

Love the Cookies for Santa plate, will you have the link available again this year (it's giving me 'the file you are looking for has moved or been deleted')? Thanks so much!

• Kim 11/14/2014

Hi Melanie!

I just updated the link! Thank you for letting me know!

- Kim

8. allyc 11/19/2015

Love the Cookies for Santa plate, will you have the link available again this year?