Free Printable 2013 Monthly Calendar :: The TomKat Studio

I finally worked on my Free Printable 2013 Calendar last night! I have had so many requests asking if I would be designing a new one for 2013 and and always said, “of course”….but it was just a matter of finding time! Like I’ve mentioned before, I’ve created and used this type of calendar forever (like 20 years, seriously). While I still use good old Microsoft Publisher to create, I think my design style and fonts have come a long way! I’m sure my early versions used fonts like Curlz and Comic Sans (blaah!). I love to see a month ahead at a glance and put the major events on this calendar. It hangs on the bulletin board of my home office armoire and I refer to it daily. Whether you already use my calendars or are downloading for the first time, I hope you like the design and can put it to good use! Enjoy!

2013 Full Page Calendar – TomKat Studio

Click here to download!
Happy Planning!

If you don’t want to miss any of our other free printables, be sure to:

Comments

1. 4

Christine says

Thank you so much!! I used your 2012 one this year.. it was fantastic! I got so excited when I saw your post in my news feed :) thanks for another pretty calendar! :)

2. 10

Tina Dahl says

Curlz and Comic Sans…..LOL….we have all been there, used those :) Beautiful and cheerful calendars Kim…can’t wait to use these. Thanks so much :)

3. 20

Emma says

I’m new to your page (randomly found you when I searched for “2013 printable calendar”) & I am IN LOVE with this calendar… unfortunately, when I clicked on the link, it won’t load :( Any thoughts? Keep up the great work! <3

4. 26

says

Thanks so much! I was about to head to Target to buy a calendar and remembered I pinned yours. I am printing it out now. I love the bold design & rainbow letters!

• 28

Julie W says

I just went to print and see that the smaller one has a diff design, so I guess it isn’t yours. Bummer, I love your design and use of color. I’ll just have to make room on my desk for your full page calendar! :) (the smaller one is adorable too)

5. 35

says

Thanks Kim! Love this! Came across the link to your calendar on another site. They had others listed but yours was the most appealing. I love the cheery colors, to me they are a reflection of a bright and cheery hopeful happy new year ahead!

Thanks again and Happy New Year!

6. 36

Luis says

These are beautiful! I used last years calendar and it was great. I use printed calendars a lot, I like to write things down and share calendars with others. Most of the time I use your calendar, sometimes though for convenience I use http://print-a-calendar.com since it let’s me customize, add notes, and print right from my browser, I’d love to be able to do that with your calendar.

7. 41

barbie says

Trying to get my life back on track and this is the perfect calendar ever i love itt so cloroful and creative deff needed this big props :)

• 43

JennyM says

Scribd is a peculiar creature – one day it is blocked, the next it works, then it is blocked again!

Thank you – I did managed to download!

8. 49

Mary in MN says

Hi Kim,
    I’m new to your blog and LOVE your calendar printables! I have a question, is there any way to get this in a .jpg format so I can import it into my Creative Memories software program, then resize it to a 8×8? Thanks for letting me know :). Blessings!

9. 50

says

HI there I shared you calendar on my page with your link back to it. I think it’ll be a great activity for kids and parents to do together. Plus the colorful monthly titles make it unisex and compatible with any decor! Thanks

10. 51

says

Thanks for the calendar! I was able to download and print. It was the format I needed & I didn’t have to jump through hoops to download it like other sites.

11. 53

says

You are simply brilliant!! Your hard work shows!! I’m working on my own printables as well! I am going to tell everyone where I got this printable! Thanks!!

12. 54

paige says

I just wanted to say I love your calender it is gonna make life a little easier for our family with 3 kids 2 -9yr olds
    an a 17yr old an i just started college to be a M.A. an kids will be playing soccer. So thank you again because this will help us all stay on track an remember everything we need to do.

13. 55

Linda says

I discovered your shop last week (to my delight) and pulled up your link when surfing the web for a 2013 monthly printable calendar. Thank you so much, Kim, for creating and sharing such a cheerful calendar – you made my day!

14. 56

Rachel says

Hello! I’ve just been looking online for a printable calendar, in order to keep a Headache Diary (doctor’s orders). Yours is so cheery! It will make the task that bit brighter.

I do love calendars that group Saturday and Sunday together at the end of the week, though – it kind of makes sense in my mind, althoug it is not traditional. Would you ever consider laying out a calendar that way?

Many thanks again for a bit of beauty and colour offered so generously!

Trackbacks

1. [...] For years and years, I have kept a printable calendar on our fridge to write down my daily workouts.  It’s actually pretty motivational.  I’m not as dedicated as I once was, but I still like to keep the calendar.  A major plus is that there are all sorts of pretty options on Pinterest.  Here’s the link for this one! [...]

2. [...] Free Printable 2013 Monthly Calendar :: The TomKat Studio | The … Free Printable 2013 Monthly Calendar :: The TomKat Studio. Dec Whether you already use my calendars or are downloading for the first time, I hope you like the design and can put it to good use! Enjoy! 2013 Full Page Calendar . [...]

we love your comments