Barbie™ Glam Birthday Party...

Barbie Party Ideas | The TomKat Studio

We are so excited to officially announce our newest brand partner, Barbie! We recently styled this Barbie themed party for Walmart in celebration of Barbie's upcoming birthday on March 9th! This party theme classic Barbiestyle with a focus on beauty, fashion and fun!

Free Printable Barbie Party Invitations | The TomKat Studio

Using the free printable party designs we created, along with Barbieproducts from Walmart, you can create the ultimate Barbie birthday party on any budget! The printable collection includes invitation designs, cupcake toppers, favor tags and more! The best part? The invitation and label designs are even customizable so that you can add your own text before printing.

Easy To Make Barbie Cake | The TomKat Studio

A Barbie doll cake is so perfect for this birthday party! It's pretty easy to create with a few basic baking tools and a gorgeous Barbie™ doll.

Gorgeous Barbie Cake | The TomKat Studio

Giant balloons are perfect party decor for this Barbiethemed party! Add satin ribbon bows for an extra special touch.

Host a Barbie Party | The TomKat Studio

The best part of a birthday party? Cake and ice cream, of course! A great idea is to pre-scoop ice cream before the party begins so you can serve it quickly with cake when the time comes! Dress up ice cream bowls with cute pink paper bows for an extra special touch.

Barbie Party Ideas by The TomKat Studio

Adorable Barbie Party by The TomKat Studio

Decorated cookies are another perfect treat to serve at your Barbieparty! Bows and dresses continue the fashion theme.

Barbie Party Cookies | The TomKat Studio

Don't forget a coordinating beverage for your party guests! Pink lemonade is the perfect choice.

Barbie Party Drinks | The TomKat Studio

Easy Barbie Party Ideas by The TomKat Studio

A fun activity for the party is a fashion show! The girls can get their hair and make-up done, all while getting one of their own Barbies ready too! This BarbiePrintastic Hair Doll, is so much fun for the girls to play with.

Glam Barbie Party Ideas | The TomKat Studio

Another fun activity is for the girls to create clothing for their dolls to wear for the fashion show, with the Barbie™Iron On Style DollThis set comes with multiple fashions and decal sheets along with a no-heat "iron," and a dress form to iron on.

Barbie Party Crafts by The TomKat Studio

Barbie Iron On Kit | The TomKat Studio

Once the girls and their Barbie dolls are dressed and ready, it's time for the fashion show! Create a catwalk by lining up chairs, turn up the music and have the girls take turns walking down the aisle!

Barbie Party Fashion Show | The TomKat Studio

Host a Glam Barbie Birthday Party | The TomKat Studio

Have the girls pose for photos after the fashion show and send a copy out with the thank you cards!

Barbie Fashion Birthday Party | The TomKat Studio

You can bet that the birthday girl will receive some fabulous Barbie™ gifts! This Barbie™ Potty Training Taffy was a hit at our party!

Barbie Party with Free Printable Designs | The TomKat Studio

The Barbie™ Shoe & Purse Accessory Set is perfect to send home with the girls as a party favor! Package it together with a small makeup bag (we found these at Walmart for $3) filled with nail polish and other beauty accessories.

Barbie Party Favors with Free Printable Thank You Tags | The TomKat Studio

Are you ready to start planning your Barbie™ Party? You can download the printable designs here:

Free Printable Barbie Party Designs | The TomKat Studio

Walmart has everything you need to create the ultimate Barbie Glam birthday party on any budget!

All Barbie products shown are available at Walmart

Barbie Birthday Party Supplies  The TomKat Studio Shop

:: credits ::

styling/design | the tomkat studio
party supplies | shop tomkat
photography |  ten22studio
hair/makeup | whippy cake
cookies | lemonbliss bakery

THIS IS A SPONSORED POST. THE TOMKAT STUDIO HAS RECEIVED PAYMENT, TRADE AND/OR PRODUCTS FROM MATTEL IN EXCHANGE FOR PROMOTING, HOWEVER ALL OPINIONS STATED ARE MY OWN.

Related Posts

1. Friday Faves + Weekend Links - Cuddles and Chaos 03/07/2014

[…] kid’s birthday party literally made my jaw drop. Can we maybe ditch the Barbies and throw one like this for […]

2. LeighAnn 03/07/2014

Beautiful! Love this! Our Jordan is looking forward to her Barbie Birthday Party in April....she always says "I love Barbie....Barbie says that girls can be anything they want to be". We are Harvard alums and fans of Barbie!

• The Alstr Party Cottage 03/07/2014

Awesome Party and for you to be offering is even Cooler

3. Kristine 03/12/2014

Super cute!

4. Jennifer Anne Merrett 03/12/2014

could you share the vendors/resources you used for the striped table runners and balloons?

5. desiree marmolejos 03/27/2014

Gorgeous! I loved the pink and black combination. It came out soft and elegant. Loved the giant balloons and the satin ribbons.
    May I ask how did you make or where can I get the lines with circles hanging on the wall? I am hosting a party at home and it is perfect for covering my naked wall. Thanks!

6. Heather 04/01/2014

Just GORGEOUS!! Kim can you please tell me where you purchased that simple white table you used for the dessert table? It's the perfect size and love the clean lines.

thanks!

7. Emily 04/27/2014

Hello tomcat! I'm trying to print these for my daughters party and it wont let me personalize the invitation?! It says fill out the form but it wont let me! Please help thank you

8. Barbie Theme Birthday Party 05/11/2014

[…] really lucked out this time and got the link to a gorgeous editable printable for a Barbie Party invitation from TomKat Studio. All I had to do was to download, edit and hit print on Photo paper. Tada! It’s simple yet […]

9. ali 06/01/2014

I love this! my daughter has been asking for a Barbie themed birthday party & I think I will be using this! question, how can I change the size of the font on the printable party circles? her name won't fit properly. thank you sooo much!

• Kim 06/01/2014

Hi Ali!
      Please email me with her name and we will set it up for you!
      Kim

10. MB Orr 07/17/2014

love this! I was going to make circle garland too for my little girl's Barbie party....I was going to tape it on clear fishing wire...how did you sew and not wrinkle the paper? I'm so impressed!!!

• Kim 08/16/2015

Did you use cardstock?

11. Lisa 07/29/2014

love LOVE this party. Quick question. Any idea which Barbie was used for the Barbie cake?? There are so many out there and this one in particular lends itself to a cake moreso than most than I've seen. Thanks!

12. Angela Phillips 10/05/2014

Thanks for sharing the party details, it's fabulous! Please share where you got the heart shaped shades.

Thanks,
    Angela

• Angela Phillips 10/05/2014

Disregard the question, I found them on your website. Thanks.

13. Stacey Flynn 10/26/2014

I want to have a Barbie themed baby shower. I love pink, and grew up with Barbie. I am hoping I can find more grown up ideas, and that I can figure out a way to make cards with an S in the middle for her name. Her name will be Sofia. Also my shower will be coed and I'm thinking about how to include Ken. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks, Stacey

14. NATASHA 10/31/2014

GOOD DAY

MY DAUGHTERS CROWN BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP IN FEBRUARY AND SHE WANTS A BARBIE PARTY SHE IS GOING TO BE 10 YEARS OLD DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS, HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

15. Mimi 01/23/2015

This is so darling! I bet you anything if I show this to my sassy 4 year old she is going to insist on a Barbie party! :) And if that gets her off the Frozen train I will count that a WIN! :)

Quick question - where are the striped table runners from? I have been looking for something like that for my dining room and those are perfection!

Thanks in advance!
    Mimi

16. jenn 03/10/2015

Hi Kim, I LOVE how you put a party together. My daughter is celebrating her 6th birthday, and I'm looking for the exact same outfit Kate is wearing. Where can I purchase it from?

Thanks!!

17. Kim - The TomKat Studio 03/11/2015

Hi Jenn,
    You can find the pettiskirt here in our shop: http://shop.thetomkatstudio.com/products/ballerina-pink-premium-pettiskirt and we made the tank with an iron-on graphic that you can download here: http://www.thetomkatstudio.com/freeprintableironons/

18. Heidi 03/25/2015

Hi
    I was wondering what did you use for centerpieces and also what color of table cloths did you use?
    Because I dont see any pictures.

19. Michelle Merritt 04/17/2015

Love this! My daughter is turning 5 in June and wants a Barbie party! I tried to download the birthday banner but it says link not found. Is there another way to download it or can it be emailed to me? Thank you!

20. Amber Tinney 04/25/2015

Hi Kim,
    I was hoping you would tell me if the pink balloons are 24" or the 36" balloons?

21. Amanda Grochow 06/12/2015

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! We are planning a Barbie theme 5th birthday for our daughter, and I can't thank you enough for all the party ideas as well as making all the printables available for FREE!!! You're the BEST!!!!!

22. Meldie Ching 06/23/2015

Fabulous! Great theme for a birthday party! It doesn't look so childish and can be used as a theme for an adult! My sister would definitely love this, need to show this to her!

We offer Cheap Printing Services

23. Chelsie 08/16/2015

Hi! We are throwing a Barbie themed party for my daughter! I love everything you put together! Where did the black and white stripe table runners come from? Ive been searching and have had no luck. Thanks!

24. Linda 09/01/2015

Hi, I'm trying to print this invitation for a friend. I have a shop with a commercial Canon copier, and I'm sending the PDF to print to it, but the pink is washing out and it doesn't appear at all like it does on the screen. I'm using premium card stock that I've had good luck with printing full color photos, but am having trouble with this invitation. Any clues if it's the stock or a setting might be causing the problem?
    Thanks in advance!

25. mypeygam 02/16/2016

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the invitation? I really love it and would like to get this. Please and thank you :)