Host a Valentine's Day Brunch + Mimosa Bar...

This post is sponsored by Simply Juice Drinks

simply juice tomkat_0015

Valentine's Day is just a month away and I have a fun + fabulous party idea to share with you! We all know how important our girlfriend relationships are and how much we need and love our best friends. Why not invite your favorite friends over for a casual brunch to celebrate the love? We've partnered with Simply Juice Drinks to bring you this Valentine's Day Brunch, complete with a delicious Mimosa Bar!

simply juice tomkat_0268

Start with this darling printable "brunch and bubbles" invitation. Deliver or mail to your lucky guests a few weeks in advance so they can save the date! Download the free printable invitation design

brunch and bubbles free printable invitation

A simple heart banner is easy to make and adds a darling festive touch to the party setup. Cut hearts from red cardstock, hole punch and string with twine.

simply juice tomkat_0282

To setup a Mimosa Bar, you'll need:

• Glasses
  • Champagne
  • Variety of Juices
  • Fresh Fruit
  • Glass Pitchers or Carafes

We used the new premium line of Simply Juice Drinks and they were delicious! The new all-natural flavors include: Mixed Berry, Tropical and Fruit Punch which are all made with simple ingredients.

Yum!

simply juice tomkat_0067

simply juice tomkat_0048

You can serve the juice drinks right out of the bottle, or pour them into glass pitchers or carafes. Printable tags showing the juice flavors add the perfect sweet touch. Download the free printable juice flavor labels

simply juice tomkat_0059

Typically, mimosas are equal parts champagne and juice. Leave it up to your guests to pour the desired amount. Champagne should always be poured first, then add the juice.

simply juice tomkat_0085

Offer a delicious selection of brunch fare to pair with those mimosas! Make it easy on yourself and ask each guest to bring something, or visit your local bakery for donuts, muffins and other favorites to serve. These mini yogurt parfaits are simple to make and delicious. Start by adding granola to the bottom of the jar, then squeeze vanilla yogurt in each jar using a resealable plastic bag (with the corner cut off) and top with fresh raspberries.

simply juice tomkat_0027

We never throw a party without cupcakes! They are just too cute not to include. Make these adorable "you are sweet" cupcake flags using a few basic supplies. Download the free printable cupcake flags

free printable valentine's day cupcake flags

simply juice tomkat_0180

simply juice tomkat_0189

simply juice tomkat_0238

In the spirit of Valentine's Day, send your party guests home with your favorite red nail polish, tied with these sweet tags. Download the free printable friends tags

free printable valentine's day labels

We hope you love this idea for a girlfriend gathering as much as we did! Time to start planning your party!

simply juice tomkat_0291

Be sure to look for the new Simply Juice Drink flavors at your local store!

Our family loves Simply Orange and were so excited to try these new flavors! My favorite was the Tropical and the kids loved the Fruit Punch!

Styling/Design  |  Kim Stoegbauer, The TomKat Studio
Photography  |  Rennai Hoefer, Ten22 Studio
Hair/Makeup/Wardrobe  |  Becki Crosby, Whippy Cake
Party + Baking Supplies  |  The TomKat Studio Shop

Shop this party...

valentines day party supplies

THIS IS A SPONSORED POST. THE TOMKAT STUDIO HAS RECEIVED PAYMENT, TRADE AND/OR PRODUCTS FROM SIMPLY JUICE DRINKS IN EXCHANGE FOR PROMOTING, HOWEVER ALL OPINIONS STATED ARE MY OWN AND I ONLY PROMOTE PRODUCTS I LOVE.

Related Posts

1. Lucy 01/17/2015

How fun would this be!! Thanks for all your sharing and great ideas!!

2. Caitlin 01/18/2015

Kim, I love all of these ideas! I was thinking about having some friends over soon, but after this post, I'm definitely doing a Valentine's Day Brunch! :) Thanks so much!!

3. Tina Dahl 01/19/2015

Awesome job as always Kim! Such a great idea and entertaining in the morning is fabulous....everyone is energetic and happy! This is a simple yet elegant party to put together which takes a little effort but has a HUGE impact on friends. LOVE!!!!!

• Kim 01/20/2015

Thank you, Tina!

4. Heather 01/19/2015

Fun!

• Kim 01/20/2015

Thank you! It was!

5. ahren 01/20/2015

Love this! we are hosting a brunch the weekend before Vday, so I will def use these ideas! Where did you get your red honeycomb balls? I love the size of them!

6. desiree marmolejos 01/20/2015

Great ideas!!

7. Emily (B. Lovely Events) 01/20/2015

Oh my gosh this is soo darling!!! love the little yogurt parfaits!

• Kim 01/23/2015

Thank you, Emily! Aren't they fun? The little jars are available in our shop! So versatile!

8. Alice @ Hip Foodie Mom 01/21/2015

Yes, every Valentine’s Day Brunch needs a delicious Mimosa Bar! Love this post!! and now I want to host a party. . love the cupcake flags too. . so cute!!

• Kim 01/23/2015

Thank you so much, Alice!

9. Ericka 01/22/2015

So cute!!! I want to use the invites but I can't figure out how to customize them...can you help?

Thanks!
    Ericka

• Kim 01/23/2015

Hi Ericka!

You can print our design and then use Microsoft Word or Publisher to lay out your text and send the printed invites through your printer again, or we can customize for you for a small fee. Please email [email protected] if you would like to have us customize!

Thanks!
      Kim

10. zee 01/23/2015

Love the decor and the cute little embellishments! You have such a wonderful sense of elegance. Where did you get the glass dome from? I have been searching for one that is just that size for ages!

• Kim 01/24/2015

Hi Zee!
      I found the dome/plate at our local consignment store!
      So sorry this isn't helpful!
      Kim

11. Brandi Hayes 01/23/2015

I LOVE this!! I have printed out everything!! I plan to order some of the other items as well for my girlfriend's brunch! However, when I tried to edit the invite it would not allow me to. Is there a way I can edit the invite?

• Kim 01/24/2015

Thank you, Brandi!
      For the invitation, you can print our design and then use Microsoft Word or Publisher to lay out your text and send the printed invites through your printer again, or we can customize for you for a small fee. Please email [email protected] if you would like to have us customize!

Thanks!
      Kim

12. Brandie 01/28/2015

I love this idea and theme! What a classy and stylish way to celebrate friends! I'm definitely doing this! Where did you find your glass pitchers?

13. Shelly 02/12/2015

Everything about this is so adorable! Love it

14. Alana Smith 02/13/2015

What is the best champagne to use for the mimosas?

• Kim 02/17/2015

Any champagne works! I

15. Rachel Wade 02/16/2015

Do you mid sharing where you got the pendant lights? Love them. Love this brunch too!

• Kim 02/17/2015

Hi Rachel! The pendants are from West Elm! Kim

16. Pam 02/23/2015

I love when you share such great ideas and printables!

17. Pam 02/23/2015

I love when you share such great ideas and printables! I think the nail polish goody is awesome!