My BFF, Kristi made delicious Oreo truffles for her sister’s baby shower a few weeks ago, and I LOVED them. I couldn’t stop eating them before, during and after the shower. I was chatting with Kristi and told her they would be great holiday neighbor gifts and then laughed at myself because her & I are neighbors! Ha! I couldn’t wait to see if she would make them, so I decided to make them myself for a girls night out party I hosted last week. They were quite easy and again, so yummy. As part of the Holiday Headquarters series, I thought I would share the recipe from allrecipes.com, along with a Printable Recipe Card and Label!
Easy Oreo Truffles
- 1 (16 ounce) package OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- Crush 9 of the cookies to fine crumbs in food processor; reserve for later use. (Cookies can also be finely crushed in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin.) Crush remaining 36 cookies to fine crumbs; place in medium bowl. Add cream cheese; mix until well blended. Roll cookie mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- Dip balls in chocolate; place on wax paper-covered baking sheet. (Any leftover chocolate can be stored at room temperature for another use.) Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour. Store leftover truffles, covered, in refrigerator.
For even more tips and ideas on holiday entertaining, visit these other fabulous experts. I’m collaborating with these talented women to bring you our Holiday Headquarters blog hop to share inspiration for for the holidays! See what these ladies have in store below, and follow us on Twitter using #HolidayHQ. We’ll be hosting a live chat on Twitter this Thursday at 8pm EST - join us!
The Gracious Girl | Holiday Parties, Let Your Heels do the Walking
Housewife Bliss | Salt Dough Ornaments
Second City Soiree | A Bright and Whimsical Christmas Table
Tatertots & Jello | Holiday Party Mantel
With Style & Grace | Holiday Sweet Treats & Homemade gifts, minus the gluten
The Daily Basics | Christmas Cupcakes, Cake Ball and and Cookie Baking Supplies
Celebrations at Home | The Kids Christmas Table
Partybluprints Blog | Ring In The New Year Right with Brunch