Free Printable Art Print Inspired by Justin Bieber

Collages62

Happy 2013, friends! I’m back at my desk after a much needed holiday break, trip to Disneyland and a fun New Year’s Eve celebration! I love the feeling and buzz of the beginning of January when anything is possible for the upcoming year! I am so excited to start dreaming up some new goals for The TomKat Studio, as well as goals for me personally. I am loving the “one little word” challenge that so many of my blogging friends (like becki, lindsey, shelley) are writing about this week and I have a few words that come to mind that I am still deciding on. In the meantime, I thought I would share this art print I have been wanting to design forever. Every time I hear the Justin Bieber song, “Born to be Somebody”, I always think how perfect this line is. I hope you like it, print it and hang it up to remind you that you can do anything you put your mind to!

Click here to download!

Cheers to 2013!
xoxo, Kim

Comments

1. 1

brenda says

Hi – Whenever I CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD on any link on your site, I am unable to. I get a screen that is full of text that reads:

Upload
    Explore
    Documents
    Books – FictionBooks – Non-fictionHealth & MedicineBrochures/CatalogsGovernment DocsHow-To Guides/ManualsMagazines/NewspapersRecipes/MenusSchool Work+ all categories
    RecentFeatured
    People
    AuthorsStudentsResearchersPublishersGovernment & NonprofitsBusinessesMusiciansArtists & DesignersTeachers+ all categories
    Most FollowedPopular
    ×
    Language:
    Download
    Go BackComment
    Link
    Embed
    of 00
    Readcast

Please advise. Am I doing something wrong?

2. 3

Tina Dahl says

LOVE this Kim!!! I will print it out, frame and hang in my home office. Love how cheerful and colorful it is :) Here’s to a wonderful and positive 2013 my sweet friend!

• 4

says

Good morning, my dear friend! I’m so glad you like it! I’ve been meaning to design a print using this quote forever! (I ♥ JB) Cheers to a wonderful 2013! xoxo

3. 9

says

Kim,

I’m with ya on the new year excitement thing! A new year, new hopes, new dreams! I like Tin’s idea of framing the quote you posted as a reminder later on the year too after all this “newness” has worn off a bit…LOL!

P.S. Printed your calendar and have it on my desk and using it already…Love it!

4. 11

says

I am going to write a little segment on my blog…sooner than later…but for now my one little word is SMILE. After seeing the broadway play Annie this past week in NYC, I am taking the song lyrics: “You are never fully dressed without a SMILE” as my guildline for 2013!!

Heather

5. 19

Melinda Mokalla says

Hi Kim,

I have been trying for days to print this and the program can’t pull it up once I click on download or print. Any ideas?

Thanks for sharing this! Melinda

6. 21

Abigail Black says

I just recently discovered your website and am in LOVE! This is such a great printable…what font did you use for the “justin Bieber” text?

we love your comments