{Free Printables} Royal Wedding Designs & Inspiration!

Is everyone getting excited about the Royal Wedding? A few friends are hosting Royal Wedding viewing parties next weekend, so we created some fun printable designs and thought we would share them with you! I’ve been seeing products everywhere celebrating the marriage of Will & Kate and have compiled a few to give you inspiration for the big event! {sources below}
I enlisted the help of our newest monthly contributor, Lisa from With Style & Grace to bake up some yummy champagne cupcakes and garnish with our cupcake topper designs! They turned out so cute and don’t they look delicious? We are so excited to have Lisa joining us monthly with fresh ideas and recipes!

To get the recipe & tutorial for these yummy Champagne Cupcakes with Strawberry Filling,
visit Lisa’s blog post here! {I want one right now!}

Ready to download your files?
Click images below to download from Scribd!

ENJOY!

XOXO, Kim

{Inspiration Board Sources}

Red & White Striped Wedding :: The Knot
Will & Kate Tea :: HomeGoods
Little Man Necktie :: DapperDude
Keep Calm & Marry On Art Print :: TomKat Studio
Champagne Cupcakes :: With Style & Grace
Queen Wall Hangings :: Source Unknown
Royal Pucker Lip Gloss :: Bath & Body Works
Queen Silhouette Hat :: Folksy
Printable Party Circles :: TomKat Studio
Rosette Headband :: Georgia Couture
Kate & Will’s Union Jack Tote :: La Lune Designs

Comments

1. 1

LIz says

Where did you find the red and blue cupcake holders? I think they would be great for the 4th of July celebration I’m planning.

2. 4

Natasha says

Can you do a youtube ‘how to’ on your party circles? I grasp the printing, punching and lollipop sticks; however, mine aren’t always glamorous with a blank white background and a piece of tape. Please help with a 30 second tutorial. =) I do love this Royal Wedding post!!!

3. 7

Sonja says

Kim, I love this post! I will be doing a mini tea for two with my sweet girl for our Royal Wedding viewing.

4. 9

Jenny P. says

Ok, so I’m slightly obsessed with the royal wedding – I don’t know why, I just am…and I was totally ecstatic when I say this post and downloads!!! I will be in my friend’s wedding on that same day, otherwise I would be hosting a viewing party – I may just need to print these out after the fact so I can celebrate properly! Thank you!!

5. 10

says

I love those cupcake toppers! I shall be in a baking frenzie on Thursday now just so I can have some to share with everyone! I may have to run in the street and give some to random strangers!

6. 11

says

Oh my, these are *fabulous*!! I’m not much of a royals-watcher, but I have to admit that I have a bit of a girl crush on Kate Middleton. I’ve also convinced myself that I need to order the nailpolish “No More Waitie, Katie” by Butter London for my birthday!! I guess I’m in the royal wedding spirit :)

7. 13

Tricia says

I can’t get any of these free printables to print. I signed up on Scribd but when I click on the picture it takes me to the Scribd site and nothing shows up in the box. I have tried clicking on download and other buttons and nothing happens. Can anyone help me? Please! I’m usually not to bad at technology, but this is just not working for me and I’ve tried on several different freebies. I REALLY want these royal cutouts. I have bought TomKat circles before but just can’t get these free ones to download so I can print them!

• 16

Lani Elizabeth says

Did you figure it out? You don’t have to sign up, you just click on the green “download” button on the bottom right of your monitor. It disappears from time to time, so you might need to hover the mouse near your bottom taskbar to have the option bar pull up with the green button.

we love your comments