Operation Shower + 100K Fans!

instagram

Hello friends! Oh my goodness, this past week has been a blur. I caught the flu last week and it knocked me down hard. I was in bed for four days straight and therefore I am so behind on all things TomKat! It feels great to be sitting at my desk finally this morning, ready to get to get back into the swing of things. Being sick is not fun, especially for someone who is scheduled to the max. I had to cancel a Valentine’s Day collaboration shoot that I had been looking forward to and sadly I had to miss Vicki’s father’s funeral on Friday, which I was also supposed to style a dessert table for. Instead, I spent the afternoon at urgent care. I powered through Monday to spend the day setting up for the big Operation Shower event we styled at The Phoenix Open. Luckily my amazing team was ready to go and got everything together. The event was yesterday and it turned out beautiful. Even with my dizziness and hoarse voice, I was able to enjoy watching all of the amazing military moms be showered with incredible gifts. I can’t wait to share all of the details from the shower with you.

With all that said, I am happy to be BACK and ready to get back on track! In the midst of being stuck in bed….something BIG happened…..we reached 100,000 fans on Facebook! Can you believe it? This is definitely a cause for celebration, I just need to figure out what the best way would be to celebrate!! (free printables? a shop sale?)

Fullscreen capture 1302013 83739 AM

Any ideas?

xoxo, Kim

Comments

1. 1

Tina Dahl says

Oh Kim, I am so sorry to hear that…I know SO many people that have been affected by that awful flu…glad you are feeling better!

SOOOOOO proud of you for hitting 100K likes…what a fabulous accomplishment for you and your awesome team. Beyond thrilled for you and your continued success!!!

Can’t wait to seee more from Operation Shower as I enjoyed last year’s post so much. Those balloon cookies look amazing.

Glad you are back in the saddle :)

2. 3

Jennifer says

congrats on 100k!! something fun for valentines would be a good giveaway. need some ideas for my 3 little kids.

3. 9

Tee Wallace says

So glad you are feeling better! I live in Indiana and people are dying from the flu – thank God for all of those who made it through the illness!! Congrats on the 100k likes!! You so such fantastic work, how can anyone not like your page? ; )

4. 10

Wendy says

Kim, glad to hear you’re back! Being a working mom myself, I know how hard it is when you get sick and cannot take care of things!

Congrats on the 100K Likes! Amazing! You know I love you and all the Tomkat girls (Specially Toni!!!), and you all deserve this success. To celebrate, how about a shop sale AND free printables???? :)

Congrats again, xoxo

5. 11

Donna ~ Glamorous Sweet Events says

Congratulations on reaching 100k! It’s so well deserved. Glad to hear you’re feeling better. :)

6. 14

says

I am glad you are feeling better! My good friend Stephanie was able to attend the Operation shower and she said you did am amazing job! She is expecting her 3rd girl and her husband comes home in 2 weeks. What a fun event to be included in.

7. 15

Joanna says

Free Printables
    Free Printables
    Free Printables

YES!!! LOVE IT!! Your site is the best for ideas and pure fun!

8. 17

Kerrie says

Glad you’re feeling better Kim.
    The thought of a SHOP SALE is my dream come true!
    Just received my fabulous order of the mini favor jars (so adorable).
    Would love to order the many other things on my must-have list!

9. 18

Deb says

Glad you’re feeling better. Just don’t push it too fast, take it from someone who knows. Rest may not be a luxury we have, but it is sometimes a requirement. Big congrats on 100k, fab! During the last party I had for my daughter in Dec., I got asked several times, “Is that Tomkat?” You’re gaining fans in Philly;) While I am a HUGE fan of free (truely my fav word), my vote is for a sale. Many various events coming up this year (scout banquet, communion, wedding shower, blah blah, etc). Speaking from a purely selfish perspective, a sale would greatly benefit me. I’ll try to deal with whatever you decide ;)

Take care,
    Deb

P.S. While you were out of commision, did you hear about an upcoming tour?! NKOTB!

10. 20

Amanda says

Sorry to hear you were sick, but I’m glad you’re feeling better. It’s so hard being sick with kids, and on top of that, running your own business!

But congratulations on reaching 100k fans!!!! Amazing! I’ve been following since you’re old web page (remember those day? ha!), and am so thrilled for you!

Trackbacks