{HGTV} Gingerbread House Party + Free Printable Collection!

I am so excited to share this adorable holiday shoot we recently worked on for HGTV! I designed a new full printable collection which is available for FREE download on the HGTV feature. The collection includes a blank invitiation, fill-in invitation, two sets of party circles, favor tags, blank fancy labels, a pennant banner and a gingerbread man recipe card! I hope you will be able to use these fun printables at your holiday gathering this year, whether it is a Gingerbread House Making Party or any Christmas themed event!

Vicki (the photographer) and I had a great time with this shoot which we did at her house. Decorating gingerbread houses is such a fun holiday tradition and our own kids had so much fun making them during the shoot!

styling/printable designs :: the tomkat studio
photography :: vicki lynn photography
dresses :: faithworks
hair accessories :: whippy cake
gingerbread houses for decorating :: decadent delights
gingerbread man cake pops :: inspired occasions {inspired by the cake poppery}
gingerbread house pops :: inspired occasions {inspired by the decorated cookie}
gingerbread man recipe :: food network

Visit HGTV to download the printable designs!

Comments

1. 3

Christie Cambio says

This party is ADORABLE! I’m sure it’s me, but when I go to HGTV I don’t see a link to download the printables. What am I doing wrong? Thank you!

• 6

Tara Waller says

I think I worked it out. If you click on the thumbnails of each photo on some of the text, there is a link to different printables. I was looking for one link for all printables. Not sure if I have found them all, but have quite a few of them ready to print out. HTH’s someone. :)

2. 7

renee unsworth says

The free printables are so nice. Thank you for the wonderful party ideas … I host a cookie-decorating party for my children, their friends, and neighbors each year and the styling and free printables will be perfect for our party!!!

3. 8

says

This is a DELICIOUS party! I do have a couple questions for you too:
    1. Did you get the red hair accessory from wippy cake too?
    And
    2. Where did the little gingerbread favor boxes come from?

Love love love this party!
    Thanks so much!
    xoxo,
    Becca

4. 17

says

OMGosh!!! I SO LOVE this whole party set up! Way too cute. Im gonna try to re-reate this cuz i think everyone is gonna love it. Those Gongerbread house pops are too cute. Love it!! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful party. Keep it upo cant wait to see what you come up with next!! Inspires me to create!!!

5. 18

Anne Marie says

Beautiful post! Do you happen to know where the black table and bench came from (mainly featured in the last photo)? Thank you so much!!!

• 19

says

Hi Anne Marie,
      We shot this at my friend/photographer’s house and she’s had that table for about 10 years. She just painted it black a couple months ago!

6. 20

Lisa Frank says

I’m having a gingerbread house decorating party for my 5 year old daughter in a few weeks and these printables and ideas are perfect! Thank you SO much!!

P.S.–For anyone having trouble finding the printables, click on the “HGTV feature” link in the paragraph at the top of this post. Then scroll through the pictures of the party on HGTV’s website and the text descriptions for *some* photos will have a “You may like…” link at the bottom, which will take you to a page of printables. They are just sprinkled throughout the 20-some pages of photos. The only link that didn’t work for me was the cupcake wrappers.

7. 28

says

3 lb (525g) Ripe Bananas 6oz (175g) Brown Sugar 40z (100g) Sultanas 2 Eggs 8oz (225g) Self Raising Flour.
    Second A good wedding cakes designer will ask
    for many details of your big day as possible
    to him or her to help herself to have a few ideas right. This is what you will need on hand to make eight
    medium eclairs with a chocolate glaze.

Trackbacks