I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend and that you had a chance to grab some fabulous deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday (including our sale yesterday)! We spent the long weekend with our family at a beautiful cabin up in Flagstaff. It was a much needed break from the day-to-day and I even was able to read an entire book while we were there! If you are looking for something GOOD to read, get Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. My sister-in-law recommended it and I couldn’t put it down! Now that I am back in the swing of things, it’s time to start highlighting some of our favorite features in our Holiday Gift Guide this year! We are so excited about the amazing response so far to this year’s guide and we couldn’t be happier that you love it as much as we do!
One of my favorite parts of creating the guide is choosing my own gift picks for the publication! This year I named my collage “A Few of My Favorite Things” as some of the items included are things I already have and love, and some are things I’m hoping for!
- whippy cake headband (have it, love it!)
- patriots hoodie (yes, i love tom brady)
- pajamas (always need)
- philosophy lotion (must for dry winter skin)
- kate spade bow bracelet (want…..wahhh, sold out)
- gray area nail polish (what i’m wearing this season)
- flowerbomb (have it, love it!)
- petunia cake tote (gorgeous, want it!)
Looking for links to these fabulous gift ideas?
Click here and then simply click on each item!