Hello friends! My kids just went back to school this morning after a two and a half week Fall break. It’s been great having them home, but it is also nice to sit down, get organized and get back to work! I’ve been spying so many fabulous things around the internet and I decided that it would be fun to round them up once in awhile to share them here on the blog! So, here are the Links I’m Loving this week and if you like this post, please leave me a comment and I’ll do more posts like this in the future!
- Loving these easy glitter tassels by Icing Designs I spotted last night on Facebook.
- I’m excited to check out a new product from WH Hostess, cake plate clings. Cool idea, right?
- Need address labels for your holiday cards? Save this link. My friend, Kori is sharing FREE printable, editable envelope wrap labels and well, that’s just fabulous.
- I need a farmhouse table like this one for my empty den for crafting and photos, but I just don’t think I’m handy enough to make it. Spotted on pinterest and cost to make? $2.00. Huh?
- I bought these super cute 1-2-3 jars on One Kings Lane yesterday. Fabulous deal and use code KITCHEN for an extra 30% off.
- Over the weekend, I sold Kate’s old bed because her new tufted bed one arrived. I am so excited to finally decorate her room. Now if her new bedding could just hurry up and get here! View my pinterest board here.
What’s new from TomKat
- Just in case you missed it, we posted our new free printable Thanksgiving collection last week. Umm….thousands (literally) have been sent out. If you haven’t received yours, you will soon! Need details how to order your set? Order here.
- Love Chocolate + Peanut Butter? (my fave combo ever) Don’t miss Sweetopia’s cupcake recipe.
- New to the shop: chevron baking cups, paper ribbon and gorgeous give thanks pillow covers
- Tomorrow is the last day to enter our fabulous Halloween Giveaway featuring Cici & Ryann, Banner Boutique + tons of Halloween party supplies from The TomKat Studio Shop! Enter here.