{New in the Shop} Custom Happy Birthday Banners & FREE Celebrate Banner!

With the popularity of our CUSTOM printable party circles, we have added the option to customize a HAPPY BIRTHDAY banner for your parties! You get to choose the colors & font style! Now, you can coordinate our custom files to match ANY party theme you are hosting!

To CELEBRATE the launch of our custom banners and also to CELEBRATE that we have reached 6,000 Facebook Fans, I just created this FREE Printable “CELEBRATE” Banner for you!

Want one?

First, we would love to know what your favorite font & color combination is on Custom Banner menu…then….
Download your free banner HERE!
Thank you all for your feedback and for being loyal fans!

Comments

1. 1

Heather says

I love the blue and green combo because they are not true "blue" and "green"…looks great together!

2. 2

Linnette says

Congrats on the many , many fans Kim! Thanks for the freebie :) I like the Circus font and the color combo from your freebie best! Cheers!

3. 3

staci @ lizard n ladybug says

sweet lollipop would be the font I choose…lime, blue and purple would be the colors!
    Thanks for sharing this!!

4. 4

Emily says

i LOVE the sweet lollipop font with the font color being black, the, and melon and grass for the background colors!! thanks!

5. 8

Taryn says

I love the blue and bright pink combo with the circus font.

Congrats! I love and recommend TomKat Studio to everyone! Thanks for the freebie!

6. 12

Marcie says

Your'e gonna make me choose??? Love them all! I guess lime and bright pink since thats my next party I am doing and I love the circus font!! Thx for the FREEBIE! love it <3

7. 15

cleaglenn says

i love this!! i would pick the type a font in red, yellow and green. thanks so much…obsessed with your creativity as always!

8. 16

Stacey says

Love the FANCY letters and colorful stripes, especially lime and blue. Since I already got the cute round dots for my twins' first birthday, I would go with stripes for something different. Fun!

9. 19

Crystal... says

For me I love the lime and brown… but for my daughter I am all about bright pink and orange right now!

10. 20

Mrs. Diss says

I love the purple and grass. My daughters room is all purple and green. I also like a few of the fonts – depends on the use, but love Fairy Girl, Sweet Lollipop and Simple Modern.

11. 22

Cherry Blossoms says

I like the simple modern font and sweet lollipop ( the name alone makes me smile!) with bright pink and blue or the navy! So cute! Thanks for the free printable!!

12. 27

Mrs. Collins says

pink with sweet lollilop font, you're such an inspiration! I love party planning and love stopping by for ideas.

13. 28

Big E's Mom says

Thank you@ This is great – love the Fancy font and the pink/yellow stripes. but they all work depending on the event.

we love your comments