{Sweet Customers} Sesame Street Birthday Party!

We were so excited to work with Annie from the popular blog, Annie’s Eats on her son’s 3rd birthday party! Since her and her son, Andrew enjoy watching Sesame Street together, she hosted an adorable celebration based on the show. Who doesn’t love Sesame Street?! Annie knew it would make for a fun and colorful toddler birthday party and boy, she was right! Enjoy the fun details of this fantastic gathering!

How adorable are these cupcakes? Annie was kind enough to post a tutorial for them, so you can make them too! We designed printables to help carry the colors and style throughout the party!

Annie set up adorable games for the party guests!

Thank you Annie for allowing us to feature such a wonderful party! You did a fabulous job!

For more details on this party, visit Annie’s Eats. Her blog is wonderful!

Beautiful mama and her little boy. So sweet!

Our ABC 123 Printable Party Collection is now available!

Comments

1. 7

Ruth Briggs says

I really loved this party! So colorful and the games basic enough for pre-schoolers.
    The food ideas were great too.

2. 11

Stacy says

Love this adorable theme. Bright colors. What software do you guys to create these? Mine is about done and shopping for a new one, although my labels aren’t pretty like yours and I just create mine for fun :)

3. 12

Josi says

How did you do the background (it looks like crepe paper) but how did you get it to stay twisted? I’m about to purchase the Etsy package for my sons birthday in a couple weeks and I’d really like to be able to do the blue and green background!

4. 13

Rachael says

I absolutely love this party. I am going to try and make my own version. I have two little girls that love sesame street who turn 1 and 2 at the end of October. Do you have any suggestions or ideas to make it a tad girly?

5. 14

Rachael says

I absolutely love this party. I am going to try and make my own version. I have two little girls that love sesame street who turn 1 and 2 at the end of October. Do you have any suggestions or ideas to make it a tad girly without making it Abby-fied?

6. 18

Ronda says

Could you tell me how many ounces the clears cups are with the veggies? Where did you find them?

Thanks!

7. 19

Ashley says

Love this party!! I’m using the same polka dots in my sons party, i found everything in target but i can not find the wrapping paper any where. Do you know if any other place carries it?

8. 20

Julie says

Are the ABC 123 Printable Party Collections available for free or to purchase? I tried clicking on the printouts, but it only shows up in a small window. Just curious! I love this party idea. We’re in the midst of planning our daughter’s party and loved the printouts!
    Thanks,
    Julie

9. 22

Krissy says

Love these ideas! Going to use them for my daughters 1st bday party at our house. Please tell me how to get the invite package? Can I download them?

Thank goodness for creative people!
    Krissy