Bumble Bee Party from Brazil :: Sweet Customers

It is so gratifying to see my designs in beautiful party settings! When I received these party photos yesterday from Kely at Bella Fiore Decor in Brazil, I was absolutely thrilled! She did such an amazing job with the details of this BUMBLE BEE birthday party!

I love the little bees everywhere! So darling!
The cake is GORGEOUS!
Thank you, Kely for sharing your photos with us!
Didn’t she do a beautiful job?
The Bumble Bee Collection is available in The TomKat Studio Shop!

Comments

1. 4

Save the Date for Cupcakes says

The ballons really make a statement! The bee toppers are too cute, and so is the cake!

2. 8

Jen @ Passion-for-Parties.com says

Those little bumble bee truffles are just as cute as they can bee! LOVE them! The cake is just gorgeous, and I like the little favor jars with the coordinating fabric. Very pretty set-up! :)

3. 10

jess @ pen n' paperflowers says

i ADORE this party. so many cute details. i may have to steal the idea of using those small glass containers and wrapping them with fabric and ribbon. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

4. 11

A Few of My Favorite Things says

Holy cow! I did a bee party round up last month but this one takes the cake! And speaking of, that one is perfection. Thanks for sharing!

5. 14

Ebony of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. says

Very pretty! I'm not a huge balloon fan but she made them look great with this party!

6. 15

Ebony of Sparkling Events & Designs, LLC. says

7. 16

The Lawton's says

WOW I love this! The ballons really made that table pop! Now to think of a reason to throw a party invloving bees! :)

8. 20

Amy @ Living Locurto says

Magical! I love the balloons. Brazilians go all out on birthday parties and this one is spectacular! That cake is nicer than my wedding cake:-)

9. 22

~MeLiSsA~ says

Wow… that is beautiful!!! How nice to have such a large table area too to display, she did not skip any details! :)

10. 27

Siobhan. Vanessa says

Gorgeous! Here I am buzzing around blogland looking for bumble bee inspiration to share with our readers – need look no further really. In love with the details! Thanks for sharing.

11. 31

says

I am a photographer out of Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.I am in love with photography! I have always been “that person” with a camera attached to me at all times, ever since I was a little girl for as long as I can remember. Now I want to share my love and passion with others and make them feel special and beautiful.

Trackbacks