Free Printable Thanksgiving Collection…

Today I am giving thanks…to YOU that is! I am so excited to share these photos of our latest Thanksgiving collection with you today. Fabulous photographer, Jessica Downey beautifully captured all of the details of our setup. As a little gesture of gratitude to the most amazing, supportive, loyal readers….I’m sharing the entire printable collection as a FREE download! If you are hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year, I hope these designs will help dress up your home for the occasion and if you aren’t hosting but need cute tags or ideas for hostess gifts, I hope you will find some inspiration as well. So, check out all of the details we came up with and then find the instructions for downloading at the end of this post! Enjoy…

My printable designs were inspired by the neutral colors of fall, these placematsa gorgeous calligraphy font I’ve been using lately and this lovely pillow cover.

For the Give Thanks banner, I printed and attached to thin, brown satin ribbon using our mini clothespins and added big satin bows on the ends. It’s much less time consuming that weaving the ribbon through each letter panel and who are we kidding? If you’re hosting Thanksgiving, you probably aren’t going to have an abundance of time.

Create simple place settings using mostly things you already have. I used my Emma dinnerware, a woven round placemat from my stockpile, the rarely-used silverware set that my mom passed down and my everyday wine glasses. To add a Fall touch, I folded a brown satin napkin like a bow, tied with burlap ribbon and then embellished it with a flower hair clip ($1.80 for 2!). The printable place card continues the dinner theme and creates a focal point right on the plate. I made a simple arrangement of white roses and put them in a fabulous bark-covered pot I found at HomeGoods and tied with jute twine.

Included in the printable set is this 5″x7″ Happy Thanksgiving sign. I displayed it on the dessert table after embellishing the frame with more of those cute little flower clips.

I assigned Molly the task of playing with coffee filters yet again and asked her to attempt poms. While the poms ended up being a bit small to hang from the ceiling, they were perfect for a garland for the front of the dessert display.

As always, our focus was on desserts we used our favorite white milk glass cake stands to display them. We made cookies, cake, mini pies, cake pops, caramel apples and had macarons shipped in from our favorite mac vendor, Crazy About Macarons.

The macarons were sitting pretty in our brown and white striped candy cups. For the mini apple pies, I embellished our little wooden spoons using the circle stamp from our alphabet stamp set.

Inspired by the style of this cake, we made a pumpkin spice cake with exposed layers which I love and is so easy! Macarons fit perfectly in our mini glass jars and make are fabulous party favors.

We had to include at least one cupcake photo (read more here), so we decorated this cupcake with a topper using one of the printable designs. Wondering what these cute little white coconut balls are? They are so delicious and you can pick them up at the store! No one will ever know that you didn’t make them yourself (wink!).

After all that sugar, we needed a beverage. We styled an apple cider tray using a basic glass pitcher tied with satin ribbon, recycled frappucino bottles wrapped in jute twine and finished with brown striped straws. The fabulous tray is another one of my lovely HomeGoods finds.

I wanted to showcase our new white scalloped favor boxes, so we topped them with our printable favor tags and craft flowers from Hobby Lobby.

If you aren’t hosting Thanksgiving, but want to bring a hostess gift, be sure to wrap it pretty! Presentation is everything. You can find basic boxes at the craft store and tie with satin ribbon. Finish off with one of our printable tags. My favorite hostess gift? Candles. This Warm Apple Crisp candle is my favorite scent right now!

If you are hosting, be sure to stock up on our new takeout boxes so that you can send your guests home with leftovers (one of the best parts about Thanksgiving, right?). I dressed up the box with our new paper ribbon in brown stripe and topped with a “Thanksgiving Leftovers” tag from the printable collection.

Don’t forget, Thanksgiving is the perfect time to show your appreciation to other people who that make a difference in your life. Thank teachers, friends and neighbors with baked goods or small gifts and use our “I am very thankful for you” labels for the perfect touch!

Download the designs from our FREE Give Thanks Printable Thanksgiving Collection:

Please share this post with your friends or Pin It to help us spread the word!

takeout containers-4
Click here to shop all of our Thanksgiving products!

homephoto

Comments

1. 9

Nathalie Mills says

Thank you so much for sharing! I can’t wait to get mine in my email! I look forward to helping my Mom host this year! Love your designs! Love the fact that you’re a fellow AZ Cardinals fan! <3

2. 11

Brionna says

Thanks so much for sharing with us! This collection is beautiful and will make Thanksgiving dinner spectacular this year!

• 14

says

Ha! Right? We hosted last year. It’s so much work! But, if you have help from everyone, it’s not too bad. Everyone brought a dish and my hubby was in charge of the turkey!

3. 15

Reema says

Thank you for creating these! My husband and I host Thanksgiving every year for our families and your design goes perfectly in line with my decor that I was planning to use! Can’t wait to use them.

Thanks again!!

4. 18

Karen says

Kim, as usual, you have impeccable taste. Gorgeous! I just ordered the printables. Thank you!! I have to tell you our family is really suffering financially right now and I had considered not celebrating thanksgiving. But even though we are struggling, the last thing we need to do is be ungrateful what what we DO have. So, even though our meal will be meager and small, with your printables, it will feel like a real celebration! Thank you for being so giving and talented and willing to share those talents with others! – Karen

5. 21

Nicole says

Your collections are always so gorgeous and I am thankful you are willing to share!! :) May I please ask where is your buffet from??? It’s so pretty and I’ve been on the hunt for one!

6. 22

Janet says

Thank you!! Thank you!! These are stylish and beautiful and will save me several hours of designing my own. And to top it off it’s free!!! I am grateful for your generous spirit. :)

7. 25

alissa says

thanks so much for sharing. usually i make my own stuff, but there’s no need when you’ve made it beautifully — and for free! :) thanks again; love the blog, love the design, love the shop.

8. 27

says

Kim, these are adorable! You’ve designed such a great collection. I’m not hosting this year, but I’m for sure going to print these for future thanksgivings! Great work!

9. 33

Heather Newland says

Thank you so much for offering your amazing Thanksgiving printables for free! I can’t wait to use them at our family dinner this year.

10. 34

Tina Dahl says

Kim-So generous of you to share this collection with us. The person I am MOST thankful for is my kid’s first grade teacher….she literally is an angel on earth, so I cannot wait to make her a huge gift basket of goodies and include the “I’m Very Thankful For You” tag to embelish it. THANK YOU again for this lovely gesture…..I just adore this lovely collection!

11. 36

Raqelle Wallace says

Thank you for the free printables, Kim! They are awesome and I will be using them. I will forward this to my creative friends who love to entertain.

12. 38

Viv says

WOW! This beautiful post of all things wonderful took my breath away! I LOVE all the details and you are beyond amazing. I am thankful for your generosity!

13. 40

Joanna says

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing collection! What a way to start the Holiday Season. Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us in this way . . . I hope your Holidays are Wonderful!!

Thanks!!

14. 41

Kim Barrett says

Thanks Kim! Your layout is beautiful as usual, and the details, especially love the “left overs” box. Can’t wait to get them and start printing. Thank You! Kim from Cakepops101

15. 43

says

How gorgeous!!!!! We don’t do thanksgiving here in the UK but I am going to steal this display idea, especially the banner (using different words) for Christmas. Awesome!

16. 44

Karlene says

Wow, thanks so much for sharing. I love he buffet. That is beautiful piece of furniture. I love all your talented work.

17. 48

says

OK… LOVE on 100 levels!!!!
    LOVE… neutrals
    LOVE… FREE ;) ( though def ordering LOTS of the accessories!!!!)
    LOVE… the inspiration
    LOVE… your spirit
    LOVE… you are working with “dear Lillie” (my other inspiration for home)
    and i will stop there so i don’t seem like a total stalker ;)

Giving Thanks for inspiring women that can connect across the web & connects hearts and talent without even meeting… (yet!) xoxoxo

18. 53

says

Hi!!! This is a great collection. We usually have 2 thanksgiving dinners and this would personalize both of them. Unfortunately, your shop says they’re out of stock. Did I miss the deadline? They’re just beautiful! Thanks!!

19. 54

Jo says

Thank you for the printables. They are a lovely design as usual. How about a coffee filter pom pom tutorial? Those are so cute! Thanks again, Jo

we love your comments