Free Printable Thanksgiving Collection :: The TomKat Studio

Today I am giving thanks…to YOU that is! I am so excited to share these photos of our latest Thanksgiving collection with you today. Fabulous photographer, Jessica Downey beautifully captured all of the details of our setup. As a little gesture of gratitude to the most amazing, supportive, loyal readers….I’m sharing the entire printable collection as a FREE download! If you are hosting Thanksgiving dinner this year, I hope these designs will help dress up your home for the occasion and if you aren’t hosting but need cute tags or ideas for hostess gifts, I hope you will find some inspiration as well. So, check out all of the details we came up with and then find the instructions for downloading at the end of this post! Enjoy…

My printable designs were inspired by the neutral colors of fall, these placematsa gorgeous calligraphy font I’ve been using lately and this lovely pillow cover.

For the Give Thanks banner, I printed and attached to thin, brown satin ribbon using our mini clothespins and added big satin bows on the ends. It’s much less time consuming that weaving the ribbon through each letter panel and who are we kidding? If you’re hosting Thanksgiving, you probably aren’t going to have an abundance of time.

Create simple place settings using mostly things you already have. I used my Emma dinnerware, a woven round placemat from my stockpile, the rarely-used silverware set that my mom passed down and my everyday wine glasses. To add a Fall touch, I folded a brown satin napkin like a bow, tied with burlap ribbon and then embellished it with a flower hair clip ($1.80 for 2!). The printable place card continues the dinner theme and creates a focal point right on the plate. I made a simple arrangement of white roses and put them in a fabulous bark-covered pot I found at HomeGoods and tied with jute twine.

Included in the printable set is this 5″x7″ Happy Thanksgiving sign. I displayed it on the dessert table after embellishing the frame with more of those cute little flower clips.

I assigned Molly the task of playing with coffee filters yet again and asked her to attempt poms. While the poms ended up being a bit small to hang from the ceiling, they were perfect for a garland for the front of the dessert display.

As always, our focus was on desserts we used our favorite white milk glass cake stands to display them. We made cookies, cake, mini pies, cake pops, caramel apples and had macarons shipped in from our favorite mac vendor, Crazy About Macarons.

The macarons were sitting pretty in our brown and white striped candy cups. For the mini apple pies, I embellished our little wooden spoons using the circle stamp from our alphabet stamp set.

Inspired by the style of this cake, we made a pumpkin spice cake with exposed layers which I love and is so easy! Macarons fit perfectly in our mini glass jars and make are fabulous party favors.

We had to include at least one cupcake photo (read more here), so we decorated this cupcake with a topper using one of the printable designs. Wondering what these cute little white coconut balls are? They are so delicious and you can pick them up at the store! No one will ever know that you didn’t make them yourself (wink!).

After all that sugar, we needed a beverage. We styled an apple cider tray using a basic glass pitcher tied with satin ribbon, recycled frappucino bottles wrapped in jute twine and finished with brown striped straws. The fabulous tray is another one of my lovely HomeGoods finds.

I wanted to showcase our new white scalloped favor boxes, so we topped them with our printable favor tags and craft flowers from Hobby Lobby.

If you aren’t hosting Thanksgiving, but want to bring a hostess gift, be sure to wrap it pretty! Presentation is everything. You can find basic boxes at the craft store and tie with satin ribbon. Finish off with one of our printable tags. My favorite hostess gift? Candles. This Warm Apple Crisp candle is my favorite scent right now!

If you are hosting, be sure to stock up on our new takeout boxes so that you can send your guests home with leftovers (one of the best parts about Thanksgiving, right?). I dressed up the box with our new paper ribbon in brown stripe and topped with a “Thanksgiving Leftovers” tag from the printable collection.

Don’t forget, Thanksgiving is the perfect time to show your appreciation to other people who that make a difference in your life. Thank teachers, friends and neighbors with baked goods or small gifts and use our “I am very thankful for you” labels for the perfect touch!

To download your FREE Give Thanks Printable Thanksgiving Collection,
please CLICK HERE!

Please share this post with your friends or Pin It to help us spread the word!

takeout containers-4
Click here to shop all of our Thanksgiving products!

homephoto

Comments

1. 126

jenni says

omigosh! i’m just stunned by your generosity in giving these fabulous printables away! i’m going to make SUCH good use of them! yours is the first gratitude gift of thanksgiving. i’m looking for one each day. yours is the first. thank you so much!

2. 127

says

You have a beautiful blog, pictures are beautiful, so creative! Thanks for sharing your creativity, so inspirational! Keep up the great work!

3. 130

Jane says

I am thankful for you generously sharing this set with everyone! I am hosting for the first time, and now I think it will be incredibly special. I also need to make a trip to HomeGoods!

4. 131

Amber says

What type of paper did you print out the “give thanks” sign on?? I love the design and plan on using it for my Thanksgiving get-together.

5. 133

says

Everything is so beautiful! I’m pinning this for inspiration for my twins’ 1st birthday party coming up next month. :) I love those milk glass cake stands! They’re so hard to find though. Is the middle cake stand 12″ and the 2 next to that 10″? Thanks!

6. 134

Priscilla Hicks says

Oh my word! Doing a happy dance right now… and then heading over to your store!!!!
    thank you Thank You THANK YOU!

7. 136

Tammy says

I love the wooden console in your “Giving Thanks” display and have been looking for one just like it. Where did you find it? It’s beautiful.

8. 137

Amy Keen says

Thank You for this free printable!! It is so beautiful! I simply can not wait to print and use!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

9. 139

Andrea Cox says

Hi!
    I’m so thankful for the beautiful free thanksgiving printables. I ordered them the end of last week and was wondering when I should expect to receive them in my inbox?
    Thanks again so much!
    Andrea

10. 140

kathryn Weir says

I would love give thanks pillow. Can you post to Vietnam at my international school address where I work?

11. 143

Rahemma Mayfield says

Hi!! My name is Rahemma. I was wondering how exactly the coffee filter pom pom balls were made for the garland. I am in charge of making some inexpensive decorations for my newspaper’s office, and I thought that the pom pom balls would be the perfect thing to try. Thank you

12. 149

ANGELICA says

Thank you for sharing this free printable.. I specially love the Give Thanks Banner. Though we dont celebrate Thanksgiving Day like they do in the US I will hang this banner in my new kitchen, coz our hearts should always be grateful. And I am thankful to you for creativity. God Bless

13. 150

Erica says

Thank you for sharing all your special touches and for the beautiful free downloads.
    Where did you purchase the large acorns?

14. 154

says

This Thanksgiving printable is GORGEOUS! Thank you sooooooooooo very much for sharing your amazing talent and free printable collections with all of us. We are grateful for TOM KAT Studio!!!

15. 156

says

Thank you, thank you, thank you! These templates are fabulous. I decided to do a $20 thanksgiving table setting tutorial for my youtube channel (Youtube.com/JeannieSalinas) and I actually used this banner because it is super cute and Free! Thanks so much for sharing!

16. 158

Janine Berryhill says

I guess it’s no longer free because when I try it wants to charge me $12.50 which is still a GREAT deal!

Trackbacks