I am so excited to share something super AMAZING with you today! In celebration of World Gratitude Day, I designed a new printable collection that is being sold as part of a HUGE Blogger Printable Bundle! The new TomKat “Gratitude Collection” includes 12 pages of printable designs perfect for Fall and really can be used all year! From art prints to cards and tags, I hope you love this new, simple calligraphy collection I created!
Did you know that today is World Gratitude Day? Inspired by this special day in history, I created designs that will easily help you show your gratitude to all of the incredible people in your life. Here is some history about World Gratitude Day…
The celebration started in 1965 in Hawaii when an international gathering decided that it would be a good idea to have one day per year to formally express gratitude and appreciation for the many wonderful things to be found in the world. The awareness of the benefits of having time in one’s life for gratitude, appreciation and positive reflection have become increasingly apparent. The hope of the founders of Gratitude Day is that by taking time, one day a year, to reflect on the many amazing things we have in our lives, it would positively impact our well-being and make us happier, more contented people. (source)
In addition to my collection, this huge Fall Printable Bundle includes designs from over 20 other creative, talented bloggers (that’s 350+ pages!) of Printable Designs perfect for Fall for only $20, today only!
The Gratitude Collection includes a 8″ x 10″ art print that reads, “Start Each Day with a Grateful Heart”. The set includes this print in kraft with white writing, chalkboard with white writing and white with black writing. Print and place in a frame for the perfect focal point for your Thanksgiving vignette or hang on your wall for everyday inspiration.
Our set also includes 5″ x 7″ art prints that read “Always be Thankful”, that look perfect framed and paired with the 8″ x 10″ prints!
This set also includes “thankful for you” card design, in the three colorways. These can be used as everyday cards to tell someone that you appreciated them!
We have also included a set of “thank you” and “thankful for you” printable tags in the three colorways! These can be tied to any thank you gift to add the perfect finishing touch!
I had so much fun designing this simple + sweet collection. But here’s the deal, you don’t just get my new collection, you get over 350 pages of other AMAZING printable designs from 20 of my creative designer friends! It’s a crazy good deal and it’s only available for 3 days!
YOU CAN GET OVER $200 WORTH OF DARLING PRINTABLE DESIGNS FOR ONLY $15!
Here’s how it works:
This is a 3 Day SALE, but the price goes up each day. So, you can grab the whole bundle today (hosted by the Dating Divas) for ONLY $15. The price goes up tomorrow!
- Buy on the 21st for only $15
- Buy on the 22nd for only $18
- Buy on the 23rd for only $20
- After that – this deal is GONE FOREVER!
Here are a few of my favorites from this amazing Fall Blogger Bundle!
1. The Gratitude Collection: Calligraphy Art Prints, Cards + Tags by The TomKat Studio – A collection of printable designs with sentiments of thanks and gratitude. Perfect for the Thanksgiving season and all year long! Each design comes in 3 different colors: chalkboard with white writing, white with black writing, kraft with white writing.
2. Caramel Apple Date Night by The Dating Divas – Hosting a caramel apple party group date is the perfect way to celebrate fall with friends. Who can say no to some delicious caramel apples!? NO ONE that’s who! Invite all of your friends for a big awesome group date, or just enjoy these heavenly treats and hilarious game one-on-one with your sweetie! The Apples make it somewhat healthy, right?
3. Back to School Plant Pot Wrappers by Somewhat Simple – They’re like cupcake wrappers, but for plants! These Printable Terra Cotta Plant Wrappers would make the perfect gift for teachers, and are so simple to create!
4. An Intentional Fall: Making Memories That Last E-book by Faith Filled Parenting – Are you tired of the fall season slipping by before you really were able to enjoy it? This e-book, An Intentional Fall: Making Memories That Last, is going to help you have the fall season of your dreams. The plan is to use the ebook to give you ideas on fall activities you can do as a family around town, at home, and of course, some crafty inspiration as well. Each activity has connection ideas and photo opportunities to make this a fall to remember.
5. Kid’s Reading Tracker by Andrea’s Notebook – The Reading Enrichment Kit is perfect for grade school aged kids of all reading abilities. There are 10 separate projects in this kit that encourage reading. From comprehension activities, to reading incentives and even a bookmark coloring project and an around the world reading passport.
6. Get Organized Budget Power Pack by Thirty Handmade Days – If you struggle with getting (and staying) organized, this is the perfect pack to get you on track. With weekly checklists, an end of the year 2016 and full 2017 calendar, and a strong emphasis on budgeting in over 30 pages with cute designs, you won’t have any more excuses. You can do it!
7. The Ultimate Printable Menu and Meal Planner by Today’s Creative Life – It’s 3pm and you have no idea what’s for dinner! Your day just went from delightful to stressed. Take control and tackle your weekly and monthly menus by creating your own Easy Meal and Menu Planner Binder with these easy to print forms.
8. Fall Fitness Tracker by Wellness and Workouts – With a theme of thanksgiving and gratitude, this printable planner helps you track all things fitness from what you eat, to your exercise, as well as ways to improve your mental and emotional health.
9. Babysitter In A Bag by The Dating Divas – Getting out the door for date night can sometimes be a gong show, am I right? We Divas know the “Date Night Shuffle” all too well! Our Babysitter in a Bag Kit will make leaving for some alone time with your one-and-only a breeze. We have thought of everything your babysitter needs to make the night a resounding success! (…which means a stress-free date night for you!)
10. Babysitting Co-Op by The Dating Divas – We’ve found that one of the top reasons couples don’t get a weekly date night is rooted in, “What do we do with the kids?!” A babysitting co-op gives couples a dependable babysitter – without the hassle and without the cost!
11. Fall Activity Pack by Mrs. Karle’s Sight and Sound Reading – Learning is fun with this beginning reader fall activity pack! Over 40 pages of activities … make a scarecrow and pilgrims while helping practice cutting and pasting skills. Have fun with fall themed color by letter and color by sight words! Enjoy a few minutes of quiet time while the little people in your life enjoy these activities, OR, have fun helping them complete the activities with them!
12. The Organized Family Starter Kit by While He Was Napping – If you have ever wished you could be more organized and keep all that important information in one place, then you need the Organized Family Starter Kit. This kit has 47 bright and happy printable pages that will lighten your mood and help organize your home. Make the organizers reusable by putting them in page protectors in a binder or laminate them and use dry or wet erase pens.
13. You’ve been Boo’d by TidyMom Have fun with your neighbors – You’ve Been BOOed! This Halloween surprise is fun way to create excitement and smiles around your neighborhood.
14. Trick Or Treat Halloween Party Pack by Frog Prince Paperie – Trick or treat, candy is sweet, print out something for Halloween that’s really neat! Make your Halloween party a little extraordinary with our Trick or Treat printable party pack. Orange and black stripes, polka dots, candy corn and diamonds mingle to make spooky do-it-yourself décor for any celebration or just a few extra special touches for treat bags.
15. Blood Bar by Paging Supermom – Create this chilling BLOOD BAR and enjoy a little Vampire Mixology at your Halloween or Twilight party. The bar features official-looking beverage dispensers — or rather “Blood Vessels” from the Transylvanian Blood Bank — displayed alongside fabulous recipe cards to help guests mix up one of three signature Vampire Cocktails.
16. “Boo” Party Printables by Catch My Party – Use these super cute “Boo” Halloween party printable pack to decorate an awesome “not scary” Halloween party for your kids! The collection includes: party invitations, party circles, drink flags, tented cards, party labels, napkin rings, water bottle labels, and favor tags. These are just plain fab-BOO-lous!
17. Festive Treat Bag Toppers by Less Ordinary Designs These sweet favor bag toppers are the perfect way to dress up Halloween goodies! With two different styles, you have what you need for perfect classroom party favors, gifts for office friends or trick-or-treaters. Just print, trim and attach them to a 4” cellophane bag for an easy way to dress up Halloween treats!
18. Thank You Cards by Sweet Little Ones Shop – A set of beautiful thank you notes designed to help you show your gratitude for the ones you love.
19. Gratitude Journals by Big Ideas Little Cents – Creating a daily habit of recognizing the blessings in your life is simple with these gorgeous printable gratitude journal covers! Easily create gorgeous gratitude journals for your whole family with 4 fun and trendy cover designs. Simply print and adhere your cover choice onto a 5″x 7″ notebook. Quickly record 3-5 things you’re grateful for every day as you jump start your writing with the included 90 bonus writing prompts.
20. Thanksgiving Place Setting Packs by Pace Made Designs – Want to spice up your party throwing skills? All you need is this printable and you have a plate topper, place mat and name card for each guest in two lovely designs to choose from. Simply print as many as you need onto card-stock and instantly you have yourself a glam party. Also included in this kit are beautiful Thanksgiving themed note cards. These note cards serve many purposes. Put them in a frame, on the top of a thanksgiving plate or write a note on the back and send them around the world. You will never need to buy a thank you note again with these.
21. Spice Jar Labels by Modge Podge Rocks These festive fall labels are perfect to organize your spice collection! Choose between orange and blue. Print out on full sheet adhesive paper and use a 2″ punch to cut out!
22. Random Acts of Kindness Kit by Elise Creates – If you want to find happiness, find gratitude.”- Steve Maraboli. Nothing turns a tough day around quite like counting your blessings. It’s hard to feel sad about your life when you’re focusing on how grateful you are for someone else. This kit was created for you to have more gratitude in your life and share that gratitude with those you love.
23. Thanksgiving Holiday Kit by Little Sweet Ones Shop – This set includes everything you need to make your Thanksgiving holiday gorgeous in a cinch! With this set, you will receive beautiful 5×7 Thanksgiving dinner invitations with a watercolor fall leaves border and matching tent place cards for your guest’s names at the dinner table and to label the food in the buffet line. To top it off, this set also includes two gorgeous 8×10 autumn prints to beautifully decorate your home this Thanksgiving and for all of the fall season!
24. Halloween Boo-levard: Kid Friendly DIY Crafts by One Good Thing by Jillee– Tricky treats, clever crafts, picture perfect pumpkins, captivating costumes, and ghostly gatherings!
25. Gorgeous Fall Prints by Lolly Jane – These fall prints are perfect for welcoming the crisp autumn season into your home by displaying on a mantle or shelf. Simply print and frame! Included in this 3-pack are classic sayings “Gather,” “Hello Fall,” and “Thankful Grateful and Blessed.”
26. Thanksgiving Felt Pattern & Madlib by How Does She– If you are hosting Thanksgiving and you have little ones to entertain, look no further. We’ve got you covered! Included in the kit are four hands-on Thanksgiving themed activities. Each comes with a printable bag topper that perfectly fits sandwich baggies. Also, grab the kids AND the adults because everyone’s input will create the perfect mad lib! This fun and interactive Thanksgiving mad lib is one that everyone can enjoy!
Don’t miss out on these amazing designs! Order your Fall Blogger Bundle today for the best price!