THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY DIGIORNO PIZZA
Host a double date game night! Everyone loves a special evening in with friends, so we’ve teamed up with DIGIORNO Pizza to bring you ideas for hosting a fun game night that is simple to put together on a moment’s notice! With DIGIORNO pizzeria! pizza, and our effortless entertaining tips and delicious recipes, you can easily throw together an enjoyable evening with friends! DIGIORNO pizzeria! delivers restaurant quality taste straight from your oven, so you can spend your time having fun and making memories instead of in the kitchen! Ready to start planning your game night?
Tip #1: Stock up on pizza so you are ready to host on a moment’s notice. Inspired by the great taste of classic pizzeria pizzas, DIGIORNO pizzeria! is the perfect choice for those looking for a premium pizza, from its crispy, hand-tossed style crust to the delicious toppings. DIGIORNO pizzeria! is topped with sauce made from vine-ripened tomatoes along with 100 percent real cheese, premium meats and vegetables. It is then drizzled with extra virgin olive oil for added flavor. Yum! Available in many varieties, we loved DIGIORNO pizzeria! Supreme Speciale and DIGIORNO pizzeria! Primo Pepperoni.
Tip #2: Put your pizza on a pedestal! In a few simple steps, you can make these darling DIY wood pizza stands, that can be used again and again when you host gatherings at home!
Wood Candle Base
Food Safe Mineral Oil
1. Gather necessary supplies.
2. Apply glue to top of wood candle base.
3. Flip wood charger so back is up, center candle base (glue end) on plate.
4. Place books or heavy objects on base and allow glue to dry completely.
5. Once dry, use towel or rag to apply oil to top and base. Allow to dry completely before use.
4 medium vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
4 sprigs fresh basil, stems removed
In four dishes, evenly divide mozzarella, tomatoes and basil. Alternate the ingredients as you are placing into the dish. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve.
- In a mixing bowl, add the marshmallow, cream cheese and cream from the cookies. Beat until smooth. Fold in the whipped cream and then refrigerate.
- Place the chocolate cookies in a food processor and pulse to your preference – coarse or fine.
- Divide the cookie crumbs evenly between 4 glasses, reserving some for garnish. Top with the chilled cream and sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Serve.
Tip #5: Get ready to party! Be sure to gather your favorite games to play before and after (even during…) dinner!
Be sure to include DIGIORNO pizzeria! for your next date night or celebration and make it memorable!